NellyBus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok engine and box out yesterday and it turns out that its the gearbox input shaft seal thats gone :x
Called guy who just rebuilt box and he's offered to have it back and sort it but to save time i've asked him to send me seals so i can do it :|

After all this time I know you are itching to just enjoy it, but what would you do if it needed nothing doing to it ;)

Well, I signed up just to say...what a stunning bus! Bob Rawle is the nuts when it comes to mapping to so she should end up running very sweet indeed (I've had 7 scoobys). Im not sure how welcome Ill be here though as I have a 'proper' bus...lol (joking)

has it got its tackle back in yet mate? it will be good to see it on the road for action :D . it will reset the mark for what can be done to a bus. hope the camping trip goes well in it mate.

After a month of problems she's finally ready although in a very detuned state becuase when i went to get the mapping finished as we gave it more boost one of the turbo hoses kept blowing off so for the time being its limited to 0.6 bar insted of 1.4 bar of boost which it should be,
Probably a good thing will give me time to get used to it ;)
Going to action tomorrow so it'll be the first time i get to sleep in it and maybe a little go up the strip :)

I'm looking forward to that bottle of yegermister your bringing Andy i'll bring the red bull yeger bomb anyone :party0047:

Nelly said:
After a month of problems she's finally ready although in a very detuned state becuase when i went to get the mapping finished as we gave it more boost one of the turbo hoses kept blowing off so for the time being its limited to 0.6 bar insted of 1.4 bar of boost which it should be,
Probably a good thing will give me time to get used to it ;)
Going to action tomorrow so it'll be the first time i get to sleep in it and maybe a little go up the strip :)

Congrats, am glad all your hard work is paying off,

Have a good time on Track,

Maybe you'll be the 30th member to qualify for USB

http://www.ultimatestreetbays.co.uk/member.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ultimate-Street-Bays/110597968362?ref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Great result 8) Well made up for you and hope you start to enjoy it ;)

Well she's virtualy finished at last and i'm well happy :D
It's just had final mapping done giving me 330-340bhp well thats Bob Rawles estimate but i'll find out for definate on the 22nd when it goes on the rollers.
All i know at mo is she goes like fuck and handles like a modern sports car, does over 60 in second :shock:

hi guys nelly just text me a pic that he thought folk might like to see as he has a problem posting pics at the mo.

19102010058.jpg

it would appear bob was on the button with his power estimate. awsome! look forward to seeing it go up the pod mate :D :D :D

Latest posts