Neptune blue bay with a red interior???????????

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Anyone got one?

I need some pics to settle an argument with the wife :wink:

dove blue and red interior, hmmm. i love dove blue but not sure about a red interior in it :?

Mine's got a bit of red in it! (and blue, pink, yellow, green :roll: )

I kind of like the idea of a red interior though?
Depends of what kind of red 8)

I,ve got a Neptune Blue with beige interior / blue check curtains, however last year at Tatton I saw a neptune Blue bay with Red flowery curtains & it rocked.

There's a girl who lives near me that has an original August '67 Bay, it's blue with a red interior and I think it looks nice. I've got a red interior going spare and I'm thinking of putting it into my Bay once it's rebuilt but my other half doesn't like the idea :roll: I'll have to show her that flea bay one................

Spence said:
There's a girl who lives near me that has an original August '67 Bay, it's blue with a red interior and I think it looks nice. I've got a red interior going spare and I'm thinking of putting it into my Bay once it's rebuilt but my other half doesn't like the idea :roll: I'll have to show her that flea bay one................

YOU will do What Helen tells ya :D :lol: :wink:

C u at the freeze Spence :D

Gadget Boy said:
YOU will do What Helen tells ya :D :lol: :wink:

C u at the freeze Spence :D

Yeah right! :lol:

Yep, I'll be at Dubfreeze - I've got some serious shopping to do :wink: I'll be in the Weatherspoons pub in Stafford on the Saturday night if you want to buy me a pint :wink: :lol:

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I've been considering red interior in a neptune blue bay and that ebay link is long gone. Did you do it? Does anyone have any photos of this combo?

Thanks

We have light blue exterior and we are changing interior to bright red panels, we love it!
Can't post image at moment but there may be some 'work in progress' pictures on facebook link in my signiture.

I will speak to Ant soon about getting thin red wall on tyres-have been itching to do this since we bought the bus.

Latest posts