New 70 to the fleet!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, plans changed and I was side tracked by this new addition. I have collected a ton of OG parts for the savannah adventurewagen but the body on this 69 was just to nice to pass up. So the savannah will have to wait until later this summer and then will sadly be put up for sale.

Here is a of teaser pic, it is all OG Montana red. It should be delivered to my place early next week from California. Then I will be in the garage every spare moment until we leave for The Classic.

DSCN1073.jpg

I had this van for sale for a while with no takers at well below its market value. So I have decided to build it. I recently picked up a set of "wheels" for this van and I am going to put a set of Wagenswest spindles and narrowed dropped beam in it. The rear is coming down too. Its going to be another preservation style project. I'm going to save as much of the originality while cleaning and detailing it up and addressing the mechanicals that need doing.

Keep your eyes posted in the next few months on this thread.

Latest posts