new alloys

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small rear lights

Reaction score
considering there old vauxhall carlton wheels i think they look ok
Picture102.jpg

Picture103.jpg

Very 8)

A mate of mine has just put a set on his Late Bay and look realy good.
Painted his black between the spokes aswell.

Nice looking van you have there by the way.

Rich

Hoosier said:
Very 8)

A mate of mine has just put a set on his Late Bay and look realy good.
Painted his black between the spokes aswell.

Nice looking van you have there by the way.

Rich
cheers
:D

Take care of them rims. Their getting well sort after by the bods doing restos on their pre face lift Gsi's. Oh and they can be soft so watch them curbs. As I'm also into my big Carlies (Got a late Gsi manual and a Lotus Carlton) may I ask how much you paid?

Oh and another bit of useless information. There are two types of those rims which look exactly the same from the front but later ones had more clearance for the bigger brakes as fitted to the 24 valve motors. So anybody who maybe running a bigger brake set up might want to try find those.

doz said:
Take care of them rims. Their getting well sort after by the bods doing restos on their pre face lift Gsi's. Oh and they can be soft so watch them curbs. As I'm also into my big Carlies (Got a late Gsi manual and a Lotus Carlton) may I ask how much you paid?

Oh and another bit of useless information. There are two types of those rims which look exactly the same from the front but later ones had more clearance for the bigger brakes as fitted to the 24 valve motors. So anybody who maybe running a bigger brake set up might want to try find those.
you got pm
:D