New early bay website

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angus

Reaction score
Hi there - posted this on 'general' as well, but I have just 'launched' our new website about our '68 bay camper van. I've had her for 17 years but she has been off the road for 5 years, so lots of pics showing work I am doing on her - might become a usefull technical source, I hope!

http://www.mystuffonline.co.uk

cheers
angus

Well done!
A really nice site with some crystal clear photos - great to see I'm not the only person with holes in their bus!
Keep up the good work - it'll certainly be a reference for my ongoing resto...
Brilliant!

Cheers guys - glad you like it and thanks for the welcome :D
Think I am going to have to make a special trip down to Somerset to get some more pictures of the van, now I have 'launched' the website! :lol:

Hope to go down to Somerset this weekend and take a load more pictures for the next update.
Sadly, the family dog who features in one of the pics taken as Christmas, died today - 13 years so she didn't do badly, but I am sure the house feels a little empty now :cry: #

Aim to get more pics of the interior and camping mode, as well as some better external shots.

Cheers J&M - she was actually my parents dog, but of course we all grew up with her around. Apart from the fact that the house feels very empty to my mum in the day, they are fine - as I said, it was the best thing to do after 13 happy years. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Taken loads of new pics this weekend, of the interior 'in use' so will update the website in the next few days. Also picked up loads of old pictures of the van travelling around Europe etc when I used her all the time. Think I need to add a few more sections to the website... :D

Latest posts