• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW LIST Bumper overrider rubber edging trim full set front and rear £10 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I would like a set enough to do all four overriders earlybay for £7.00 inc pp please can you let me know when u have some more in ? And PayPal details as a gift, cheers Bud.

budbay6 said:
Hi, I would like a set enough to do all four overriders earlybay for £7.00 inc pp please can you let me know when u have some more in ? And PayPal details as a gift, cheers Bud.

Hi,

awaiting more to come in, will confirm price etc as it may have changed since i ordered last.

Cheers

Alistair

My ones arrived in Oz today thanks heaps once again bud. Awesome service and so easy to deal with 8)

Has anyone put these trims on a Bug ? My overriders on my US spec bumpers are a bit gappy , wondering if the trims would improve them a bit .

Hi!

I have now got loads of this in, just arrived before the weekend, mine is still the cheapest out there, there is someone selling it on ebay for £12 posted...

I have about 33 meters of the stuff! :shock:

Cheers!

Alistair

Latest posts