• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW LIST Bumper overrider rubber edging trim full set front and rear £10 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, i'll transfer the money by Paypal as your intructions as gift with adress :D
BTW a set for earlybay pls

Can i just check you still have stock before i set up the payment?
Also just got a pair of 'ratlook' overriders. The rubber is all cracked or missing and has a metal plate backing to the centre rubber piece that srews into the overrider. How do these one fit? Do you glue them on?
cheers!

Tommy

tommy2bob said:
Can i just check you still have stock before i set up the payment?
Also just got a pair of 'ratlook' overriders. The rubber is all cracked or missing and has a metal plate backing to the centre rubber piece that srews into the overrider. How do these one fit? Do you glue them on?
cheers!

Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Yes, got stock of the overider side trim. It has a groove all the way round, so just sits on the edges of the overrider, and just bolt the overider on as normal, it holds itself in place nicely. As for the overr rider rubber blocks, they bolt onto the middle section of the metal overider, bolts from the rear. There is a member on here who makes very good quality repro rubber blocks, cheaper than the dealers, and better quality. I have these on my bus, as do many others.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=19590&start=120" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

£65 for four posted IIRC

Cheers,

Alistair

Hi,

Still got a few sets ready, early or late, bay, split. Let me know your size if you need any extra. Happilly ship anywhere in the world, already shipped to Europe and Australia so far this year.

Price still the same for normal 2nd class, if you want recorded delivery, it's a little more.

Cheers!

Alistair

aogrady said:
Sixtysixsteve said:
I'll take a set for an EB please.

Paypal incoming......

Cheers.

Steve

Cheers Steve, got it, will get it out tomorrow, as long as i can get to the post office during work....

Alistair

Received this morning - thanks man ;)

Sixtysixsteve said:
aogrady said:
Sixtysixsteve said:
I'll take a set for an EB please.

Paypal incoming......

Cheers.

Steve

Cheers Steve, got it, will get it out tomorrow, as long as i can get to the post office during work....

Alistair

Received this morning - thanks man ;)

Glad they arrived safe!

Cheers,

Alistair

Latest posts