• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW LIST Bumper overrider rubber edging trim full set front and rear £10 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I am about to put in a order, it's on my to-do list, but my gf is poorly, and i have finishing work late, so haven't got on top of things for a few days, will try and it get it sorted a little later tonight, so should be here soon, xmas postage may delay things?

Speak again soon everyone!

Alistair

Hi,

Just add your names to the list below, will let you know when it arrives, may be after Xmas though.

rallye dale
rpp123456
Turbocab
Nugsy
the.fordhams
lobie
flame haired warrior (Jol)

Cheers!

Alistair

aogrady said:
Hi,

Just add your names to the list below, will let you know when it arrives, may be after Xmas though.

rallye dale
rpp123456
Turbocab
Nugsy
the.fordhams
lobie
bigdave
Cheers!

Alistair

Hi,

Cheers bigdave,

I am just waiting for it to arrive, it has just been shipped to me, got a mail a bit earlier, will contact everyone is a few days with details of payment, will probably be after xmas now for delivery though.

Cheers,

Alistair

Hi!

I am now the proud owner of a (official terrm) shed load of edging!

Happy days, gonna be a bit hectic with Xmas, so bear with me, and i'll sort it out for you all.

Cheers,

Alistair

Put me down for a set please - just let me know how to pay once you've sorted evrything out. Cheers.

rallye dale
rpp123456
Turbocab
Nugsy
the.fordhams
lobie
bigdave
dp

tommy2bob said:
i'm interested, have not bought the overriders yet tho

Hi,

No worries, not that the Xmas rush is gone, i can spend the weekend cutting and sizing this lot up for you guys, i have added you to the list as shown below:

rallye dale
rpp123456
Turbocab
Nugsy
the.fordhams
lobie
bigdave
dp
tommy2bob

Cheers,

Alistair

lobie said:
any idea when these will be ready to post dude

Hi Lobie,

Thanks for bearing with me, ok i am gonna sort this out over the weekend, and get ready to post out when back at work.

If you could send as a gift, £6.95 via paypal to [email protected] And please include your address and forum user name on your paypal e mail please, i can keep a track of it all.

Cheers!

Alistair

Latest posts