New member from sussex

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dormy72

Reaction score
Hi everyone

My better half and myself are the owners of a 72 bay window dormobile conversion complete with original interior just retrimed. Our bay is a crossover model ad Mango Green and Pastel White
It is lowered slightly, runs on fuchs relicas and engine build overseen by funkenblitz.
Will post a few pics when i can

Welcome to the fold dude and as countless members will say
SHOW US THEM PICS :lol:

You don't live close to Ditchling Beacon do you?
Saw a green and white crossover dormobile on a driveway the other week round there while visiting my sister in Burgess Hill, was driving up to the beacon to walk the dog.

Hello and welcome from a fellow Dormy owner. Gotta love the Mango green and White combo, must be my fave on a bus

Hi All

Sorry not posted a reply earlier, we're based Newhaven side of Brighton. Our last real outing was the VW HERITAGE santa cruise which was a fun day out with 70 odd vehicles and 100 plus santas and managed to raise over £600 for a childrens hospice. Its been locked away since in a garage with fans circulating air around.
Still hoping to upload pics, will try later again this evening.
I am also a member of the late bay forum as camper is a 72 model so a crossover, guess I got best of both worlds, if any wants to visit the late bay forum and look up :- show us your ride, then look for :- An introduction to Kermit and you will find some pics there.

Latest posts