New member with a fixer-upper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Pop top camper maybe
Hi. I’ve just picked up Flora, a part complete major restoration of a 1968 bus. Previous owner had loads of work done on the chassis and bodywork so I have a good start but need to find someone to do the rest of the bodywork and painting and she doesn’t have an engine or gearbox so plenty to do. I’m in north Birmingham so any suggestions on who to go to for the painting and engine would be appreciated. Forgive me if I’m asking too much from this forum already but if anyone experienced in this level of renovation wants to pop over for a chat on my renovation plans and to look at Flora it would be much appreciated.

Hi. Just this one at the moment but it shows the condition fairly well. There’s hardly any rust, just a bit of surface where it’s been under a cover for too long. I have all doors and the new front panel although the engine bay cover needs replacing and the sliding door some serious work. I’ll need to find most of the fittings as they’re missing.

Attachments

• IMG_6460.jpeg
    IMG_6460.jpeg
    643.1 KB

Latest posts