New project Delta green adventurewagen

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baz1875

Reaction score
So I sold my last bus with the thought of
" I'll leave it for 6 months then start looking for a new one"
I lasted a whole week before I decide to buy this 1970 delta green adventure wagen from graham at midland early bay.

Being 6ft 6 and having a growing family I needed something a little bigger and I didn't fancy a pop top so this was a no brainer . It is a bit bonkers to say the least the interior is bizarre but brilliant . So now the hard work begins.

du5ybe4a.jpg

a7apy4uz.jpg

tapa6yre.jpg

y8e7u9u3.jpg

qydaquqy.jpg

3azepyte.jpg

High tops arn't everyone's cup of tea I know but this one is perfect for my lot

I don't post too often but did follow your progress on the bangbus and liked the enhancements you made. I guess this one is in for the same treatment.

You can firmly put your own stamp on this one, from scratch.

Des

Awesome mate - absolutely love it! 8)

Get it slammed and I bet that paint will come up a treat with a mop and polish!

Suits your needs much better than a tintop! - cant wait to see it. :D

hia, we have a 68 one..just started doing our brakes today. are you staying green? we had green in mind but cant have 2 the same :lol:

69billy said:
hia, we have a 68 one..just started doing our brakes today. are you staying green? we had green in mind but cant have 2 the same :lol:

Seeing your bus made up my mind I wanted one, there doesn't seem to be many knocking around so it's quite an exclusive club :lol:

Thanks a lot for the positive comments I think I've picked a winner with this one... And it won't be long before we are camping in it paul.

Cheers des I hope I get to put my stamp on this one. You bus is top draw by the way I had a quick look the other day while I was MEB... How do you find the red 9 kit?

baz1875 said:
Thanks a lot for the positive comments I think I've picked a winner with this one... And it won't be long before we are camping in it paul.

Cheers des I hope I get to put my stamp on this one. You bus is top draw by the way I had a quick look the other day while I was MEB... How do you find the red 9 kit?

The steering is much lighter, as for driving at speed on the motorways I couldn't tell you bit hope to soon :mrgreen:

if you are not a million miles from MEB I could swing by on my way back down to London, you can test out the red9 and I could have a peep at the adventure wagon.

Des

Latest posts