New project Delta green adventurewagen

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, what a transformation, and he still has his hat on :D

Awesome looking busfrom top to bottom, front to back

need to see it in the flesh at a show sometime soon.....

Thanks for all the nice comments there are a few gremlins holding up progress at the moment but with a little bit of luck I'll be able to collect the fugly beast soon.

Big thanks to clem for his great write up in C&C this month it was a nice surprise

Maybe your onto something there mark I could turn the bus into a mobile french food van called ....... Wait for it

"The holy snail"

Scoop them up on the way to a show smoother them in garlic and then flog them for £6 a portion ...... I'll pay the air ride off in no time cheers dude ..

WOW :shock: ...,haven't Been on here for a while.think you'd just bought the bus then.
What a transformation,you've cracked it there fella very nice I must say..

ground hugger said:
WOW :shock: ...,haven't Been on here for a while.think you'd just bought the bus then.
What a transformation,you've cracked it there fella very nice I must say..

Thanks mate I'm glad people like it, there will be a full update at some point soon I promise

baz1875 said:
Maybe your onto something there mark I could turn the bus into a mobile french food van called ....... Wait for it

"The holy snail"

Scoop them up on the way to a show smoother them in garlic and then flog them for £6 a portion ...... I'll pay the air ride off in no time cheers dude ..

:lol: Love it...The Holy snail...after all you already have a shell on the roof!

It's ALIVE - ALIVE I tell you!

Video of the bus moving under its own power above! 8)

Latest posts