New project Delta green adventurewagen

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3eqyje6e.jpg

The bus is off on its holidays for a while

Very nice looking engine - especially the exhaust!
Thats how all the cool buses roll - VINTAGE for the win!

I popped in while I was on holiday down in Cornwall this week there's been a lot of prep work and mocking up aswell as a lot of custom parts and repair panels made! Ive realised now that there is no point in rushing so it will be ready when its ready

Things are moving along nice now and the weekly updates from Ben are getting more exciting. The rear has had some major work to accommodate the air ride which includes narrowing buy 2.5inchs to accommodate the astro supremes
u8evesu3.jpg

After a lot of thought i decided to have the stock fuel filler relocated to the same position as on a crossover to allow more room for the rear tubs and help with the engine and box raise
dubypyzy.jpg

There has been a few repairs including 4 new jacking points and some minor chassis repairs all to a ridiculously high standard
sy9e3uve.jpg

I hoping to get a big update on here soon but at least things are going in the right direction

baz1875 said:
Things are moving along nice now and the weekly updates from Ben are getting more exciting. The rear has had some major work to accommodate the air ride which includes narrowing buy 2.5inchs to accommodate the astro supremes
u8evesu3.jpg

OOph!!! :shock: 8)
Would you look at those lovelies lurking under the arch!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts