New seats help

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattie

Reaction score
Could you tell me what seats will go into my early crossover.
Been looking at golf seats pre mk5 do you think these would fit?

Thanks
How much work Would it take to fit and would it still be adjustable as my wife is going to drive the bay as well.

Lots put Saab seats in my seat runners were not stock so I opted for a pair of ranger over p38 cream leather electric things so comfy !!!!

i'm running stock in mine & they should just slide in if you've already got the runners fitted mate. don't know about the golf seats though. I can email you some pics of mine if you want.

Most seats that have flat bottoms, i.e. no legs, will fit. Anything can be made to fit. I have Recaros in my bus, Porsche tombstones work well, I know of a bus with Daimler heated seats in it, I have fitted Metro seats in my daughters beetle, they have flat bottoms too. Plenty of choice depending on either how your skills are, or how big your pockets are.

Thanks.
My runners are shot so are the seats so was looking for a retro look with a runner i can bolt down but still have movement :lol:

I have fitted Metro seats a couple of times. Flat runners so easier to fit than some. Also they are not too big. I find that a lot of modern seats like Saab etc are just too big for the space.

Latest posts