New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Devon is a lot tidier looking...

just depends on wether you will ever use the roof ....

There was a late viking in the village man it was ugly....but then it was for carrying a large family

I think the Viking roof is really practical for upstairs sleeping seems very spacious.But there is no denying it is bordering on the ugly side.
How many people do you need to sleep in there Lang? I suppose you could go rag top sell the roof and get an awning.

Hi, my 2 year old daughter sleeps above the front seats on a canvas bunk & the son prefers the awning :!: Me & the Mrs sleep on a full rock & roll at the rear. The main advantage of the roof is: storage once you stop (if its not raining :oops: ) & you can stand up fully & move about. The thing is so pig ugly though its just got to go. Its being lowered at the end of the month (havn't decided how far) & empi's added. Hopefully by the end of winter we'll have sorted the roof :D

oops! Sorry Justine.....erm ....I mean...er...sorry Justin. Please don't flush my head down the bog. You can have my dinner money, and my apple. But if you think you are getting my Jaffa cakes then think again.

I agree about Qhrgzryc, but personally I would have picked Qhvgzryc, it's rolls off the tongue a bit easier.

Sprouty, Queen of the sprouts

Hello to all early bayers
My van is a 1972 Danbury tintop. Very original so i'm probably going to stick with a little bodywork and retrimmed cushions in the back. That should do it but maybe the spare should come off too?

I'll add some photos once I work out how to!

Certainly is-few too many hills mind!

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

Latest posts