New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and welcome all new doods from blighty and beyond!! Hope you enjoy the site and dont forget we are here to help you 8) :wink:

Hi all

My names Matt, just bought myself a bay panel van, £1550 off ebay, hadnt seen it and all the way in Wrexham, i live in Aldershot! :shock: It needs abit of work but not as much as expected thankfully :) Its a late bay but have been chatting to a few people who highly reccomend the site so thought i'd join up! :)

cheers, here it is:

van.jpg

Hi my names Lisa and I own a 71 Devon project that has been off the road for 12 years we bought it as a garden find, 4 years ago and have been steadily buying bits and pieces mostly panels over the years so we are now hoping to start some resto on it this year so will be needing some advice at some point.
look forward to meeting and chatting to you all xxx

hello lisa.and hello to all the new found earlybayers..welcome to the light..low light that is :wink: for anyone intrested take a peek at our aussie brothers and sisters on http://www.lowlight.com.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you Scott.
Ive been snooping round for a while but thort it was time to register as my new years res is to get moving on the van.

I guess I should introduce myself and more importanty my buses :) My name is Espen, I live in Oslo, Norway and here are my babies.

I bought my first earlyBay autumn of 07, its a 1969 panel, equipped as a fire vehicle by Magirus and served in a remote village in the far north of Norway. It had just over 10.000 original miles on it (17 000 km)
517313.jpg

Last weekend I bought my second earlybay - this one I hope to use more or less as a daily driver and camper in the summertime. It is also a 1969 - and a bit of a strange version of a Clipper. It has no deluxe chrome on the outside (except the awful after market crap in the front from the PO). It lacks a few deluxe things like jailbars and clock on the inside aswell, but it's a walkthrough and has the deluxe panels, air ducts spare wheel cover etc. As you can see, it used to be a military vehicle and was coincidentally used as a fire vehicle in the Norwegian military.

517312.jpg

Hello to all the new doods, have agreat time here and if you have any questions, just ask 8)

just wanted to say Hi,

I'm Simon and have a 1972 Crossover Dormobile. I've been looking on this site for sometime and been a member for a couple of weeks now.I have some pics on the gallery (My 72 Dormobile) didn't find this thread until today!

This is my Dormobile :)

IMG_3106.jpg

hi all just thought i'd say a quick hello will post some pics of nelly soon(70 deluxe)or there's some on my website if anyone fancys a look pipedreamdesigns.com
thanks Simon

Hi joined a few weeks ago and have found earlybay to be great, friendly and got info that i was looking for. only had my bus 12 months. Going to dub freeze but in a hire car not bus so hope to see some of you there to put names to faces.

Hi all,

Great forum here, already found all sorts of advice for question i had. Also nice to have it dedicated to the wonderful low light.....

I've a 72 cross over and i love it. Needs some love and care but im getting there. Rebuilding the engine at the mo, with a few small improvments (was 1600 duel, now 1835 with a few addons) :D ,but hope to have it in and boxing next weekend. Can't wait to start it up for the first time!!!

No photos as error of 'board attachment quota has been reached' Will try again over the weekend.

Hello, i have a 69 microbus purchased from paul r on here. Will post some pics when it comes back from the sprayers.

Dean

Hey new doods! welcome welcome :mrgreen:
welcome6ld.gif

Latest posts