New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hallo everybody!! :D
My name is Hrvoje and I am 34 years old. I came from town Zadar in Croatia.
I have been watching this great forum for a long time.
I own 1978 T2 1600cm3(not an early model :oops: I know ) but I really like all types of aircooled VWS.
I also have and 1972 Type 3 "Variant" waiting for a my spare time in a dry garage.I have previously owned and 4 bugs 1975 1303,1972 1303,1966 1300 and 1971 1302 LS

:D :) 8) :p :wink:

P.S. Sorry for my poor english... :oops: :oops:

Hmm. Seems like I did it wrong from the beginning... :oops: Well, Hi from Finland.
Some might know me from other forums allready, as I've probably turned out being a forum whore during the past years... :lol:

Here's my first post and intro in the same:
72 Single Cab rescue.

Hello..

I list this forum probably for a year now, but now I finally registered my self. I come from small village in Slovenia, near Austrian border.. Last week I bought myself my first vw ever; 1969 early bay panel.. For now, the picture says everithing :)

390_early_panel_on_trailer_1.jpg

nice one mavs, good have have more international folk on, class panel and its sign written too 8)

Hello everybody,

My name is kees, i'm 34 and come from holland.
My van is a '69 westfalia witch is imported form France.
I have been browsing this forum for a will now and dicided to to join u guys.

wWll thats all for now

greetz KC.

mavs said:
Hello..

I list this forum probably for a year now, but now I finally registered my self. I come from small village in Slovenia, near Austrian border.. Last week I bought myself my first vw ever; 1969 early bay panel.. For now, the picture says everithing :)

390_early_panel_on_trailer_1.jpg

8) Cool man another 69 panel van - Good Choice 8)

Howdy boys & girls :)

Just joined. Been into the vw thang since I built one of the first all fibreglass wizards a few years ago now (somewhere in Gloucester now??) recently got back into the aircooled scene with a '69 Devon. As with all...a bit of work needed, but absolutely fantastic.
Nice to find a site dedicated to early bays & hoping to make some good contacts :)

WIll pop up some pics soon :lol:

Hi all my name is eric and im an alcaholic..............HHHmmmm...sorry wrong group.

I live on the island of Malta and am very in-to my vee dubs, between my girlfriend and i we have a small collection consisting of a 57 oval, 69 standard model bug,71 bug, a 60 panel and a 58 standard 11 window wich is still under the knife.

Who knows i might just have to get me one of them earlies to add to our collection.

Regards to all,
Eric.

welcome eric.

funny, as ive seen a few really good earlybays for sale in Malta recently :)

Johnny said:
welcome eric.

funny, as ive seen a few really good earlybays for sale in Malta recently :)

Hello Johnny,

Thanks for the welcome, early bay is a great site.
The problem is'nt finding the right early bay(as i have my eyes on a nice early logod twin slider), its space and money my friend. Trying to sell my 71 bug with 1641cc to fund my next bus.

Still trying to figure out how to post/resize pics to show a few lokal rides from our club Das Maltese Kruizers.

eric.

Finally got the tumbs in the galleries om my Homepage to work again. Had deleted some html codes by mistake when I previously updated the pages...

Hebster's homepage

Guess I have to update with some fresh photos and project now too.. :lol:

Hay folks! new to EB been scanning the for sale pages for a while and thought i had might as well join up. me and my dad have a 1972 dormobile and im after an early rhd double cab. :D

Ash.

I'am a VW freak for a long time and I drive a '68 beetle for 11 years. Since 2007 I drive also an '69 bay window. Many people looking around a lot on forums, so I have did the same thing. And this forum has a lot of useful items.

Some pic's last summer in Switserland.
P1011919.jpg

P1011922.jpg

P1011968.jpg

P1011970.jpg

P1012063.jpg

Latest posts