New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a cool Westy Vray and welcome to the forum.

Have a look at this thread for how to add pictures 72lemon.You need to have a host account like photobucket or similar,you can't directly put photos here.Welcome to the forum too 8)
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11398" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Welcome to Earlybay, 72lemon... we do need pics especially as its a '72 devon 8)
click the link for the "how to" add pics
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11398" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just wanted to say hello. Just got my imported 70 deluxe still in original paint. Will be hitting some shows next year again
bus.jpg

Hi peeps

1st post!

Having looked at a few buses that have been parked up here and there I have decided that I really want an Early Bay tin top that me and the mrs can cruise around in, go on holiday in and have a great time in.

I'm currently mulling over selling my current pride and joy, a lotus elise or just wait a while until i have the reddies to buy an early bay! Decisions, decisions!

Well I'm going to be heading up to vanfest to check out a vw show and the general scene. Maybe i'll see some of you there.

If there is a guy literally dribbling over early bays at vanfest please be sympathetic! :D

Hi everyone.

'68 velvet green Westfalia SO62, totally original, called Tom, best van we've ever had, kinda get under your skin don't they

Hi Everyone

Great site, great people, great vans, here's a couple of pictures of my cross over panel, which still needs a bit of work :D
we are near worksop,notts, if anyone on here is local give me a shout as i am the only bay amongst about 10-15 splits

cheers
Andy, Wendy and Callum

calsbday024.jpg

calsbday026.jpg

calsbday027.jpg

Hello people, What a site" Im wanting 2 put pics of my van on but it just says (invalid pictures) can u help????? :?: :)

When i try 2 upload pictures it says (The image file you tried to attach is invalid.) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hi all - new forum member from Australia. No bus at the mo but I have been looking for the right one for a little while now. Last owned an Orange 69 Devon camper ("Mr. Fizz") back in the UK in the 80's - think I sold it for 500 quid! If anyone has RJN 975G give me a shout out :D - cheers to all and keep up the good work - Pete.

Hi clarki, good luck in your search for a bay, not good news about your former wheels...not taxed since '95 doesn't look good unless someone has it stashed in a barn somewhere
The vehicle details for RJN 975G are:

Date of Liability 01 09 1995
Date of First Registration 01 05 1969
Year of Manufacture Not Available
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1584CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour ORANGE
Vehicle Type Approval null

:scared0016: -just popped in to say hi all!
found y'all via linky as recognised very few of oldies on JK!!!! :roll:
(have been out of circuit for too long methinks!)
Now figured out where you're all hiding :lol: !

molly-72 crossover devon (with westy interior at mo! :shock: )

Helloooo. Newbie to this forum. Got a bus 2 weeks ago, here it is at Thurrock services when i stop for a break heading home. Lots being done over the autumn to it. :D

VW.jpg

And this was it on it's first overnighter last weekend. :D

7423_1242877995001_1320896366_30706.jpg

hello and welcome to all new doods, grab a cider sit back and ask as many questions as you want, we all love the way of the earlybay :mrgreen:

Greetings from the Netherlands!!

I recently bought a 1970 T2a, it's great fun!!
busje1.jpg

I only don't understand why everybody is looking when I drive by.....

My other toy:
P1190941.JPG

Keep Rockin' !!

hailfrank said:
hello, thought i'd pop in and say hello from the darkside :msn4:

great site you have here.

Welcome.......... unlike a lot of VW sites, so long as you like VW then you are welcome (also if you don't too ;) )

Just try to be friendly (and not saying nasty things about crossovers :evil: , and we will all get on nicely) :D

Welcome all! 8)

Rockinkees thats a sick bike, looks a bit like a shney exile bike with bigger pipes ;)

Welcome Hailfrank from the darkside :mrgreen:

easy said:
Welcome all! 8)

Rockinkees thats a sick bike, looks a bit like a shney exile bike with bigger pipes ;)

:D :D
Thanks Easy, I know Exile, he makes great bikes, but mine is real homemade, and I'm not a pro... 8)
I have to begin with the bus, only thing that has been done is removing the stickers, have to work on it to make it the way I want it to be.
Maybe I'll start a thread on my work on the bus....

Latest posts