New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don`t look like it needs much patching !! A quick weekend tidy up and a coat of polish, reckon it`ll be sorted. Probably go a bit faster when the rest of that filler falls out. 8) 8) I think that I would go along with your idea for a while and just enjoy it with minimum work and just do the absolute necessary stuff. Roll it and enjoy. I would :p :) :p

Ozziedog

hello guys and girls, i am new to the vw scene and am now the very happy owner of a 1972 bay.
looking foward to many long and happy years chating and maybe meeting a few of you at a few shows. you never know, i might just learn a thing or 2 along the way.

punkass said:
hello guys and girls, i am new to the vw scene and am now the very happy owner of a 1972 bay.
looking foward to many long and happy years chating and maybe meeting a few of you at a few shows. you never know, i might just learn a thing or 2 along the way.

Welcome to the most sociable scene around, you ll find out that you didn't buy a car but took on a new lifestyle.
But we are very visual people over here and

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

so show us some ;)

guidddo said:
punkass said:

Welcome to the most sociable scene around, you ll find out that you didn't buy a car but took on a new lifestyle.
But we are very visual people over here and

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

so show us some ;)
[photobucket]
P1000084.jpg
[/photobucket]
[photobucket]
P1000088.jpg
[/photobucket]
it dont look too bad here, you cant see the wheel arch hanging out, all the rust spots, bottom of doors sticking out, no roofliner...........................................

Looks absolutely great, another rhd early bay !!! Some people call it rust,, I prefer to think about it as individual beauty spots. 8) 8) :? 8) 8)

Ozzieddog :lol: :shock: :lol:

some pics that i forgot to put here ...

4911540146_21cb2be8ec_b.jpg

4911539236_5697893f74_b.jpg

4948421781_eaefe0e6f8_b.jpg

4910949095_1c11bc01f4_b.jpg

4911551422_753c10954e_b.jpg

4921081288_f6932c7af5_b.jpg

4964331393_a5583bf3f9_b.jpg

and here it`s the topic for more info / pics / suggestions .....

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26198" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi there! Im Shaun, im 21, and have a 1969 bay project, all the pictures are in the gallery section, ive just spent ages putting photo's on that thread and am too lazy to put them on here, so if you wanna see it, head the the gallery! Anyways, hope to have a pleasant time here and keep you posted on my progress and problems!!

Cheers! 8)

hello everyone, i'm new to E.B who's about in south London??
I know this thread is old but it's worth a try. Thanks

Hi New to the Camper world, bought a 1970 tintop and got lots of rust free of charge, so VERA will go in the garage very soon to be stripped and welded up. We did get a week away and bought a Kyham xl drive away awning which i recomend to anyone.
Already found some good bit on the site and we probably need a truck load more, looking forward to the winter challange.

I keep meaning to say hi in this section so.......Hi all. I am looking for a nice early bay at the moment so may be putting up a wanted add soon. I live in South Devon, near Exeter, so hope there will be a good social scene locally when I locate my dream ride.

Hi all, we have had our van 'Myrtle' a '69 rhd tin top Microbus for about 8 years and we are finally at the early stages of getting her restored and new metal back on. :D Sadly the tin worm had got into her alot more than expected :( Regretably we don't have the time or the knowledge to do it, although I will be restoring the devon interior. We can't wait to get back out there :D

I tried to put some photos on here but it came up with an error saying 'Sorry, the board attachement quota has been reached' any suggestions.

Ps I am picking up loads of ideas and advice from here, thanks to everyone :D

New to E.B so this is my 'HI' My names Andy and i live in derby. :roll:

Just bought a TinTop Savanagh Beige Deluxe. 1969 Texas Import. Took delivery last friday....went straight to Guy @ Slamwerks for Narrowed Beam,Notching etc. Hoping to get it back sometime next week.

Delivery Pic....

Will get some more when its been hit with the lowering stick....

IMG_8941.jpg

Hello folks. Just discovered this site last night.

Just getting back into VWs. Will spend the next couple of years stockpiling parts before I take the plunge and get my bay.

Hi all,
i'm new to this site and have a 72devon moonraker that im in the process of puttinga paris beetles sunroof on, pics will come soon :D

any othe aussie members out there?

Welcome one and all :mrgreen:

This place is starting to get very busy now, who'd have thought this over 4 years ago 8)

Hi, I'm Tomáš from Czech Republic and 14 days ago I found this great site :D

my 68 singlecab
DSC00531.JPG

and 70 panel
DSC00527.JPG