New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CULTRA-Saturday 25th August

ALL NEW VW DAY AT THE TRANSPORT MUSEUM CULTRA
organised by NBOC and GTi NI
Starts 11am, and I think they'd rather there weren't too many cars moving about the walkways when visitors are about so get there early!
Free entry into transport galleries for all entrants!

This is the first year of this event and if the attendance of both aircooled and water pumpers at the old classic car event we would attend there is anything to go by then this will be a stonker and one we hope to turn into an annual show.

ill be there so ill say helloooo!

Hi,
My name is Britt and i live in California. My wife is Irish and I'm a member of a few VW Clubs there as well as some here in the states. I own a few Busses and ship Busses and parts in containers to Ireland a few times a year. I own Roadcow, a 1971 Westy Toyota powered.
he Sierras camping.

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00559.jpg

Last month camping in Washington.

Buskatierroadtrip07009.jpg

I also have a Morphadyte 1968 FrankenBus a Stretched, Buick 3.8 V-6 Powered, 6 wheeled Beast with a 1960 Panel welded on top.

Frankenbus.jpg

This my newest early Bay a 71 in OG paint going on the Boat to Dublin next week.

71GreenWesty007.jpg

I'm looking forward to learning from the talent here and possibly meeting some of you.
Respectfully,
Britt Grannis

http://www.roadcow.com

Hello everyone! Bought myself a 72' crossover at the weekend and the 170 mile drive home was the best fun I've had in ages! Just wanted to say hi, no doubt i'll be on here alot in the near future with plenty of; "How do I......", and "Where can I get hold of.....", etc!!

Matt

welcome fella you'll find some very knowledgeable guys on here and a very friendly bunch...

and a lot of budding enthusiasts :D

any pics to post yet?

mattschnerka said:
Hello everyone! Bought myself a 72' crossover at the weekend and the 170 mile drive home was the best fun I've had in ages! Just wanted to say hi, no doubt i'll be on here alot in the near future with plenty of; "How do I......", and "Where can I get hold of.....", etc!!

Matt

Welcome to the forum - another '72 crossover (yes!) - let's see some pics of it!!!

;)

Here she is!
CIMG0654.jpg

Really pleased with her, the only problem is that at some point, someone has taken her heat exchangers!! It is a 1641 engine with a 4 into 1 header and a bugpack silencer. Does anybody know which heat exchangers would fit this set up? Many thanks. :D

That Frankenbus is mental! :shock: :D

Hey Matt, welcome aboard. Not sure if they're any good to you but I've got a couple of spare sets of heat exchangers laying around. I can't promise they work (as I never tried them), but they seem pretty complete if you want to give them a go.

I'm in Rainham. Like I say I can't promise they work, and ones got a tiny bit couple of holes in it. If you want them they're free though.

Latest posts