New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard, liking the picture of the toy car - going to get a real one then :lol:

Only joking - looks very nice, but I agree with getting it looking original :D

Welcome fella 8)

Richard said:
i'm in!been perusing for a few weeks,i'm new to computers!i own a 71 devon moonraker tin top and have done for the last 15 years.

Big Welcome to EB :wink:

As a big devon fan and having a 71 moonraker myself id die to see some interior pictures if it still OG inside? :)

Hi Johnny,yeah she' all OG inside.bout the only thing that is!will post some pics when i get time.in my defence for no grill or original indicaters,
when i bought her she had front end damage and early bay lower front
panels and blanking plates weren't available at the time.

Hello mate and welcome! 8) ace bus there 8)

Welcome Phooey

Are you beige with a Moonraker interior?

nope. i am chianti red and pastel white with a white ragtop, BRMs and an as yet unfinished custom black interior.
but if you like, you are more than welcome to imagine i am beige with a moonraker interior or any other combination of colours and interiors. :p

also i have a beige T shirt and i have seen the film Moonraker

Hey there Phooey and welcome to you and your beige t-shirt.

This may be a rather personal question considering we have only just met but I'm feeling rather bold today and life is too short to avoid the important questions in life just because of a fear of offending. So the question. Did you watch moonraker whilst wearing your beige t-shirt? And if not, would you consider watching it again but this time with either you or the television wearing the afore mentioned sacred t-shirt of beige?

ooooh chianti red is a great colour. Do you drink chianti in it? I would. Probably too much. I'm starting to wonder if I've been drinking it this morning. I'm sure it was just milk on my shreddies.

Sprouty - like the way you have taken the thread on and also, your avatar picture - is that you, then if so, get a shave man :wink:

Phooey said:
Welcome Phooey

Are you beige with a Moonraker interior?

nope. i am chianti red and pastel white with a white ragtop, BRMs and an as yet unfinished custom black interior.
but if you like, you are more than welcome to imagine i am beige with a moonraker interior or any other combination of colours and interiors. :p

also i have a beige T shirt and i have seen the film Moonraker

:lol: :lol:

Anyone with a GSOH like that is very welcome!!!

;)

gninnam said:
Sprouty - like the way you have taken the thread on and also, your avatar picture - is that you, then if so, get a shave man :wink:

Actually that's my huge Norwegian Forest cat Erik, but people are always getting us mixed up, I think it's the ears.

:wink:

Hi

Thought I'd say hello, am better known as Jesus or England to Everest on VZI :D

I drive a late (yes shock and horror) Bay Panel Van,

am a member of USB (see Sig)

welcome all noobs 8) all gsoh dooods are welcome here :D 8)

alex4057 said:
Hi

Thought I'd say hello, am better known as Jesus or England to Everest on VZI :D

I drive a late (yes shock and horror) Bay Panel Van,

am a member of USB (see Sig)

Hello Alex/Jesus/England to Everest,

Welcome to EarlyBay.com ALL newbies 8) 8)

;)

Hello and welcome aboard....any pics to share...may have fopared on the club meet thread called u a fella....I'm guessing that twinkle is a ladies alias....either that or I have really fopared now and made myself look a twat.... Araon shut up and get back to work....

Hi!

I'm new to all this but looking forward to it :D

Story of my new van here - http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?p=37928#37928

Cheers!

Latest posts