New Zealand pix of our early bays

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seasons greetings to you guys ,would love to see some more pics as those buses look sweet as !Hope your enjoyin your summer,its been bloody freezin here !!!!!! :(

As Dave said, hope u r enjoying the sunshine. I spent a few months in South Africa once and found it really weird wearing shorts on Christmas day but it was kinda cool :D

More pics please ;)

cheers guys, and yep loving the sunshine :D As an expat from hertfordshire i can remember them real cold days BBRRRRRR glad i dont have to do them anymore (sorry) We do have a few nice early bays here and you may have seen some of them posted on here before ,but ive never posted any of mine ,so thought id better have a look how to do it first.
my bus has just been through abit of a tart up done by myself, a bit of welding ,new paint job and new rubbers all round,so ill get on and post some up eh? have a great day....

nz71delux said:
cheers guys, and yep loving the sunshine :D As an expat from hertfordshire i can remember them real cold days BBRRRRRR glad i dont have to do them anymore (sorry) ....
Rub it in why dont you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get some pics up

right as promised a couple of my bus, been sorting her out to head off for the new years weekend,so pix taken a bit late in the evening, will post loads more after our weekend away :)
dscf1503.jpg[img]

Latest posts