Newbie ( Ugly Duckling )

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAY-1977

Reaction score
Ok so since I've finally figured out this photo uploading malarkey thought I'd share my resto with all you lovely people (hopefully these upload :lol: ) welcome to the "Ugly Duckling"

Bus looks cool in the first pic. Looks like you've lots of work ahead of you but it'll be worth it.
Keep up the good work.

Cheers, yea loving it even if I do seem to be cutting more rust out then I really thought possible lol, aiming to have it done for Brighton breeze this year if not sooner :lol:

Alan Schofield is where I'm buying all my parts at the minute, can say I've not been disappointed yet! :D

So n/s sill done today, what a bitch they are to do! Esp with PO repairs lol, once was all trial fitted up which all fitted like a glove :D was all tacked in an then inner sill painted with por15 along with all the other work so far ;) gonna do the o/s sill tomorrow an poss the cargo floor!

Don't call it ugly duckling ! It's a beautiful bay , it will be !
Good work chap
Looking forward to seeing your progress! :D

So o/s sill sorted today an a bit of the floor worked out! Bad repairs by PO was a downer tho!

Weren't happy with what I found next!!

Back to the sill.

Nice to look good metal from the underside :D

That's all for this weekend, more next Saturday before VolksWorld show :D

Cheers, I seem to spend most of the time cutting out PO bodge jobs an rust then I do putting new metal in :evil: very time consuming!

More parts bought ready for fitting this weekend!

Smooth bumper about to be changed again ;)

Finished hopefully, no more changes now!

Latest posts