Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually yeah! Now the full extent of the horrors has been revealed and pronounced fixable! This is my 5th T2, but the first time (thanks to my lovely GF, whose van it really is) I've had a decent budget to work with. I'm 60, so this will probably be the last, a keeper, so worth doing right. No more feet going through rotten floors, or piles of rust on the step when you open the door 🤣

That's fantastic! Can't wait to see it on the road again running like a dream.(y):)

Actually yeah! Now the full extent of the horrors has been revealed and pronounced fixable! This is my 5th T2, but the first time (thanks to my lovely GF, whose van it really is) I've had a decent budget to work with. I'm 60, so this will probably be the last, a keeper, so worth doing right. No more feet going through rotten floors, or piles of rust on the step when you open the door 🤣
Hey there, can you update us with your resto/repair? When you get a chance.;)

IMG_20220926_103325274.jpgThis was last week, now pretty much all paint gone. Going to need both rear corners, both rear arches, possibly centre panel. All substructure of front replaced, just panel to go on. All glass out now, cab floor and seats replaced. Got about a grand left in the budget, so that's toast!

View attachment 3527This was last week, now pretty much all paint gone. Going to need both rear corners, both rear arches, possibly centre panel. All substructure of front replaced, just panel to go on. All glass out now, cab floor and seats replaced. Got about a grand left in the budget, so that's toast!

Ozziedog,,,,,,I’d roll it like that, maybe put some lights on ;)

Latest posts