Newcomer finally got my camper ready to show off

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cal70westy

Reaction score
Hi all,
After 2 long, expensive years of owning daisy she's finally ready to show. When she first arrived with me she was brush painted orange. Originally from the apt town of Paradise, California she has been here for about 2 1/2 years. I have had her fully restored and have made a complete interior because unfortunately the original westy interior was missing, but with the help of good old grandma and her sewing machine we have new curtains and upholstery on the bed. Running a 1641 twin carb engine she is now reliable having been to Stanford hall last week and also plenty of poke. The engine came about after breaking down six times in the same spot on a hill trying to get her home, so after coming very close to selling I bit the bullet and had the work done and finally got to drive her ALL the way home for the first time ever.
Now just glad to be part of the shows and meets and looking forward to a great summer with many other shows on the calendar.
Well hopefully you like her and will welcome us both with open arms.
Thanks guys.
Callam.
Ps. Hopefully the pictures have uploaded cos I have read how much you lot like a picture.

nice bus dude! :)

I'm also in Mansfield with a white westy... not seen yours around though,

Liam

I put the badge bar up there to be different, but have had thoughts of moving just unsure and wanted to hear what others thought so thanks for your opinions. Liam, I live off peafield lane in woodhouse. Same here I haven't seen yours about. Was you at thoresby hall last Monday?
We'll have to meet up to go to shows or something. Alex I see you stock the Westy roof bunk canvas, is there any club discount and have you any in stock? Anyway thanks guys for all your great comments, feels nice people appreciate all the time, hard work and money that we put into the vehicles.
Thanks again, Callam.

Cal70westy said:
I put the badge bar up there to be different, but have had thoughts of moving just unsure and wanted to hear what others thought so thanks for your opinions. Liam, I live off peafield lane in woodhouse. Same here I haven't seen yours about. Was you at thoresby hall last Monday?
We'll have to meet up to go to shows or something. Alex I see you stock the Westy roof bunk canvas, is there any club discount and have you any in stock? Anyway thanks guys for all your great comments, feels nice people appreciate all the time, hard work and money that we put into the vehicles.
Thanks again, Callam.

Hi Callam,

https://www.vwheritage.com/shop/231863427/roof-bunk-canvas-westfalia-t2-early-bay-73/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

3 in stock, Yes you get a 5% discount on all purchases with us.

If you call 01273 444 000 and speak with George on the sales team he will be able to set up your phone account.

Details can be found here:

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=48167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts