• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NICE 71 BAYWINDOW FOR SALE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crags

Reaction score
1971 BAY WINDOW FOR SALE

WESTFALIA CAMPING CONVERSION

CALIFORNIAN IMPORT AND ROT FREE

MOT & TAXED TO NOVEMBER 2007

HAS HAD THE BEAM REMOVED, CLEANED AND A PAIR OF CREATIVE ADJUSTERS WELDED IN.

HAS HAD A FULL SET OF RECONDTIONED TORSION ARMS WITH BRAND NEW BALL JOINTS INSTALLED

BRAND NEW KYB GR2 LOWERED GAS SHOX FITTED UP FRONT

ALL THE BRAKES HAVE BEEN STRIPPED AND RECONDITIONED WHERE REQUIRED

NEW WOODRIM STEERING WHEEL, SIDE STEP, DELUXE TRIM ETC ETC

ALL THE ELECTRICS HAVE BEEN GONE THROUGH AND NOW WORK PERFECTLY

IN FACT SHE HAS HAD LOADS MORE PARTS, TOO MANY TO LIST BUT I HAVE A STACK OF RECIEPTS TOO PROVE IT.

I AM ASKING £6500 FOR HER AND WOULD CONSIDER A PX OR TRADE. BUT CASH WOULD BE GREAT :D

PICS TAKEN THIS MORNING IN THE LOVELY SUNSHINE :)

71forsalepics014.jpg

71forsalepics008.jpg

71forsalepics019.jpg

71forsalepics009.jpg

71forsalepics005.jpg

71forsalepics015.jpg

71forsalepics024.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING :)

i forgot all about the roof canvas, needs a new one so with this in mind i am reducing her to £6200.

I have just priced up the roof canvas over at Just Kampers and they only cost £150!

http://shop.justkampers.com/product...oducts_id/10166

If i get chance then i will order one and fit it myself. Then the price goes back to £6500 :wink:

71bayforsale-cab013.jpg

New seat covers too!

71bayforsale-cab021.jpg

71bayforsale-cab020.jpg

I also ditched the standard windscreen washer and fitted a brand new electric system instead. I still have the original so that you can revert back to standard, but why the hell would you want to do that :D

POR15'd the cab floor and seat bases yesterday to help keep them rust free for another 30 odd years. You wont see too many original bay floors in this kind of condition ;)

71bayforsale-cab012.jpg

71bayforsale-cab011.jpg

71bayforsale-cab032.jpg

71bayforsale-cab003.jpg

71bayforsale-cab005.jpg

shame for you that my mrs isnt the one selling it cause she probably would trade it for your :D clio :roll:

would it sweeten the deal if i mentioned its a 172 cup?...so its not compleatly girly :D
anyway....good luck with the sale.

ok.....deal!

my mate had the 1st gen 172.....fan bloody tastic car!

I nearly killed us accidentally wheel spining in the wet over a dual carridgeway round about :lol:

Latest posts