NINOVE 2011

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW.

Seeing those pictures has increased my motivation levels!

Will get the grinder out tonight :character0036:

few more

P1040297.jpg

P1040307.jpg

P1040315.jpg

P1040322.jpg

P1040317.jpg

P1040328.jpg

Great weekend, really nice to meet up with everyone again.
Bring on EBI
:D :lol:

EgoTrippin said:
That is a well good photo :)

thankfully got back safe after losing a rear wheel at 60mph on the M25 last night :(

Not too much damage, hopefully just a new rear tyre required. Scorched paintwork from the heat of the tyre when the arch held it in place. Another battle scar ;)

2 hour wait for recovery, then had a row with idiot neighbours when we got back because the recovery truck blocked the street for 10 minutes whilst the bus was scraped off it!

Thanks to Graham for stopping, along with another early bay, and 2 guys from the SSVC who all stopped to check we were alright.

Other than that mishap, was an awesome weekend :)

Daaaaan will be proud Steve :msn4: was it a wheel or a tyre? , glad it wasnt anything worse for you guys.

def a brilliant weekend,maybe make an earlybayer out of me yet.

apparently this could be me....

photo_wall.jpg

was personally hoping that the guy looked more like brad pitt

thanks again to anybody i met/hugged/danced with...or raped and pillaged....lol

lembo said:
Awesome show! definitely worth the trip would of liked to meet more of you guys but I was that tired I hardly moved from the bus!

mate, you panel looks killer on the move! passed you on the E40 and caught you doing air drums on your steering wheel :p

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Top weekend, due to top people, top place, top vehicles, top everything really!!!! And you can't top that 8) . Sorry to read of Egos' woes, must have been scary as hell.....ask me how I know....
Was sooooo good to meet up with everyone again and meet even more new faces, really lifted my spirits after what has seemed like an eternity of dark, cold and wet this winter, am feeling much brighter and cheerful than before :D .
Was great to meet Airtime, sadly just as the hangover was hitting a peak and I wasn't feeling too lively :oops:
I have to thank Guiddo for the apple pie he gave me as we were leaving, delicious and was all eaten before I had even got out of Ninove!!! And he really did make and cook it that morning in the street :shock:
Anyhow, you want pics, so...

018-1.jpg

The road to the Chunnel, dull but the sun trying to break through, which it did and shone all weekend.

019-1.jpg

A helpful sign at Folkstone :lol: .

021.jpg

All aboard!

023.jpg

025.jpg

Motorway was moving, unlike the traffic into Ninove.

027.jpg

Our 'hotel' for the night. Cheap as chips. In fact cheaper, three and a half Euros for a cone of frittes :shock:

029.jpg

The 'cauldron' of chilli. Disappeared in lots less time than it took to cook!

032.jpg

Don't know what Ollies looking so excited about, Liv was saying 'I'm not getting in there, it smells funny'

033.jpg

THE wedgie.

034.jpg

and how it must have looked through Karles eyes!

039.jpg

053.jpg

057.jpg

062.jpg

065.jpg

Very clean and straight '68

066.jpg

068.jpg

070.jpg

072.jpg

Up coming carnival in Town. Apparently the carrot is the 'symbol' of Ninove.... :roll:

078.jpg

075.jpg

080.jpg

Going home. Boo, hiss. :(

067.jpg

Thanks for the loan of the plates Grazy, nice touch fella, finding tableware to match your trainers!!! :lol:
(sorry mate, couldn't resist it!)

So, yeah, cracking time had, and for those who care, 550 odd miles, £140 ish in petrol and the bus purred along faultlessly all the way there and back.
Schwiiiing. 8)

dubscum said:
lembo said:
Awesome show! definitely worth the trip would of liked to meet more of you guys but I was that tired I hardly moved from the bus!

mate, you panel looks killer on the move! passed you on the E40 and caught you doing air drums on your steering wheel :p

Haha cheers man think everybody caught me up :lol: loving the drive back though had the tunes on!!!I defo need more lows though yours looked sick.

marcher said:
karlehsp said:
Got back around 10 oclock a bit out of it by then. Had a wicked time. Thanks to everyone for making it such a great weekend.
p.s. i seem to be missing a pair of pants :lol:

Found them m8
P1040300.jpg

The deadly effects of Witkap, it turns you japanese :shock:

69PROJECT said:
def a brilliant weekend,maybe make an earlybayer out of me yet.

apparently this could be me....

photo_wall.jpg

was personally hoping that the guy looked more like brad pitt

thanks again to anybody i met/hugged/danced with...or raped and pillaged....lol

twins no doubt simon........come again fella but never EVER mention rape n pillage in a bar with women , they don`t like it :lol:
was good to meet ya dude
get that bus bought pronto before someone else does.............

Here are mine
100_2707.jpg

Departure reading in KM
100_2721.jpg

100_2720.jpg

Cold Saturday morning
100_2726.jpg

100_2731.jpg

100_2734.jpg

100_2735.jpg

100_2736.jpg

Ego Trippin sportin new rims
100_2737.jpg

100_2738.jpg

100_2738.jpg

100_2742.jpg

100_2752.jpg

100_2753.jpg

100_2760.jpg

100_2761.jpg

100_2762.jpg

100_2764.jpg

Home !
Awesome weekend dudes .Happy to say my bus was faultless , apart from losing a hubcap on the E40 :)

Latest posts