Ninove 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mite get on this guys... it will be my first ever time out in bus... only had her a few months... anybody from sheffield ish goin down? cheers wires!

Wires said:
I mite get on this guys... it will be my first ever time out in bus... only had her a few months... anybody from sheffield ish goin down? cheers wires!

Go for it mate the ferry is cheap at the moment, and if there's no one from Sheffield going there will be plenty of people to meet up with on your route down south there's a a few of us from the midlands definitely on your route

Wires said:

Not sure if anyone is coming down from sheffield but there are a few heading to the services by the tunnel friday night by the tunnel ahead of the crossing sat morning.

I dare say there will be the same at the ferry.

J.

we're heading over friday lunch time, camping in france overnight before meeting up with the cruise, camping over sunday night too :)

61 stu said:
we're heading over friday lunch time, camping in france overnight before meeting up with the cruise, camping over sunday night too :)

I think there will be a lot of us camping over Friday and Sunday night. Anyone actually booked a site yet or are you playing it by ear?

Murphy is still at Gadgets Speed Shop having some tweaks applied!

Should be ready for the trip to Belgium very soon - picking up the D3 HSE soon aswell!

Happy days!

Spotting a common theme here - my engines up in Scotland being rebuilt at the moment!

Hope it is ready in good time to get it setup on the rolling road and a decent shakedown before the trip...

Interior is half done and I have a long to-do list :)

Sure it will all work out :shock:

Mr G said:
Spotting a common theme here - my engines up in Scotland being rebuilt at the moment!

Hope it is ready in good time to get it setup on the rolling road and a decent shakedown before the trip...

Interior is half done and I have a long to-do list :)

Sure it will all work out :shock:

we better get a stand by vehicle incase no one gets finished (double decker bus at this rate) :lol:

Latest posts