Ninove 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5erge

Reaction score
I'm putting down my marker nice and early and getting the Tesco points ready to purchase my cheap euro tunnel ticket. :mrgreen:

Hi, pardon my ignorance but what is Ninove 2013?

Googled it but a load of foreign webpages appeared that I couldnt read!

Apologies for being a bit slow :oops:

StuF said:
Hi, pardon my ignorance but what is Ninove 2013?

Googled it but a load of foreign webpages appeared that I couldnt read!

Apologies for being a bit slow :oops:

One of 2 shows iIll go to in 2013. Ninove, Belgium (typically a week before Volksworld) they close the town down for a weekend and open it up only to VW motors. More information tends to come out Sept/Oct time.

I'm also going to hit European Bugin 5 later in July, which is also in Belgium.

Des

Is belgium warm in March :shock: - would have a go at convincing the wife though!

European BugIn sounds great as well - best I get saving lol

StuF said:
Is belgium warm in March :shock: - would have a go at convincing the wife though!

European BugIn sounds great as well - best I get saving lol

No. Woke in a car park in my bus, curtains open and sliding door wide open, frost on the inside. The witkap is rather nice and strong, so it didn't matter :lol:

best convoy, show weekend 8)

I quite fancy this too, never been out the country in the bus so it could be an interesting trip

Cant wait for Ninove, this year was awsome. Was really warm as well!
T2D video of this year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRPH99BZvUU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

23769_368036883826_7834700_n.jpg

Apparently they have cars there too. :msn4:

EgoTrippin said:
Its unmissable....

Agreed and not to be missed, we have a cunning plan for 2013 that may save the early morning start so once the date is announced all will be revealed.

Definitely want to make this trip!

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Graham L said:
EgoTrippin said:
Its unmissable....

Agreed and not to be missed, we have a cunning plan for 2013 that may save the early morning start so once the date is announced all will be revealed.

Sneaky devil :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts