northern roll call

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How far oop north do you have to be to qualify? Are us Sweaty Socks over the wall counted? I'm near Oban which is on the west coast about 3 hours (by non-air cooled transport) up the road frae Glesga. Would be interested in any north country get togethers should there be any planned in the future.

When (?) my van is road worthy next year, will definately be heading up there! Spent a long week end several months back on Aran playing golf - brilliant views.
Many moons back, toured Scotland on me motorbike and loved every moment - apart from the low cloud :lol:

Would be a good idea. A nortern early bay line up at one of the shows.

Or even better, it could be a bit more central and we could just have a national one?

I'm up for anything? well almost :lol:

JohnS said:
How far oop north do you have to be to qualify? Are us Sweaty Socks over the wall counted? I'm near Oban which is on the west coast about 3 hours (by non-air cooled transport) up the road frae Glesga. Would be interested in any north country get togethers should there be any planned in the future.

i was draged there for a walking holiday as a kid, brrrrrrrr it was bloody freezing,

im in lincoln,its north but not oban north

JohnS said:

I'm not sure?

were in doncaster..................at least three others in our area own early's too!
they are the way to go. 8)
we have owned ...
72 rhd westy pop top
62 rhd mint dormy split pop top
and we just sold our 57 rhd fifteen winda tin top :shock:
just so we could come back to the way of the bay! :wink:
and cos they rock when there dropped :wink:
and we can honestly say we aint ever going back to a splittie ever again :roll:
look cool ,terrible to own and drive, still we have learnt our lesson :lol:

Latest posts