northern roll call

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baron

Reaction score
there seem to be a high proportion 0f northernes on 'ere

which is cool, considering the scene is a bit bigger down south

so where you from?

I'm leeds, the posh bit, chapel allerton :wink:

ha ha no. They just don't get the vw thing.

They think i'm mad! Maybe i am but i like it.

Barnsley, so are 69 Double Cab, spraymek and 68whitewesty

plus theres a few other earlies knocking about near us too.

I work in South Leeds, and have seen a couple driving about here. Do any of you guys know of Individual Cars - it's a very expensive looking dealership that has Porsches and Ferarris etc but there's always some bays parked round the back - you can see them from the M621

popcorn balls said:
Barnsley, so are 69 Double Cab, spraymek and 68whitewesty

plus theres a few other earlies knocking about near us too.

I work in South Leeds, and have seen a couple driving about here. Do any of you guys know of Individual Cars - it's a very expensive looking dealership that has Porsches and Ferarris etc but there's always some bays parked round the back - you can see them from the M621

I've heard mention of this place, but never clocked it - always on the look out for rozzers as I ignore the stupid 50 limit ; )

anway, chuffed to see so many northern types on here, just goes to show we have an eye for quality

we'll have to meet at one of the northern gatherings next year - vw festival at harewoord was good this year and had a good turnout of vans

oh, if anyone ever spots a 72 crossover reg UDO 5k doing the rounds, please let me know, that was my first van :)

Leeds - Garforth.
There's a nice splitty doublecab not to far from me (should I say that on here :D ) a few beetles but I have not seen any other bay!

Cheers

Latest posts