• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NOS Early Bay 10 Fuse Boxes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket

Reaction score
I have bought 3 NOS fuse boxes for early bays, hard to find in good condition let alone NOS.
If you need one or want a spare they are for sale at £25 each, he may have 3 more but lets see if these sell first.
When they are gone they are gone, this is not repro, this is genuine VW.

Ron

(alias Rocket)

Ron

What year are these for, didn't the fusebox change for 71 onwards or was it just where they positioned it?

Graham L said:
Ron

What year are these for, didn't the fusebox change for 71 onwards or was it just where they positioned it?

Graham's right Ron. The fuseboxes have different links between the fuses for 68/69, 70, 71 and 1972. If you put up a pic of the back I can tell you which years they fit. Good find though!

Oh yes, just remembered - I'll pm you about those little cloth and wood items we discussed at FF.
Brian

I am after a 1970 fuse box for my bay. If you have one I will definitely take it the part no is 411 937 505A for the 69 to August 70 ones. If you have any pictures of the backs you can match them up.

Ged

Ps sent you a pm but its still in outbox

I seem to be having trouble with my mail box but heh ho!!
Right, these are the boxes that sit just below the dash to the left of the driver, most have there tabs broke, they were fitted to (dont quote me) 67 to 69 I think, so if your fuse box is the bakalite type, a bit like a splitty one with legs, then this is for you.
From what I know they don;t have covers, but are NOS.
They are on there way from the states as we speak.

Ron

Ron

If you've still got one left I'll be up for one definitely

Latest posts