• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NOS wiper blades 67-68 only SOLD OUT

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
I have a couple of sets of these, genuine SWF, one year only, getting harder to find and look oh so right if you have the arms to go with them.
I'll do them for £30 a pair.
Don't do pics, to many collectors.

Ron

Ron said:
I have a couple of sets of these, genuine SWF, one year only, getting harder to find and look oh so right if you have the arms to go with them.
I'll do them for £30 a pair.
Don't do pics, to many collectors.

Ron

Ron,

I'll take a pair please. I assume the price includes postage, let me know the best way to send the money.

Regards

Mike

Oops.... :oops: yes I am, I've put a load of stuff on the SSVC and this site, been inundated with inquires, so yes, you both have a set put by, I'll do them posted, need an address, paypal to [email protected]. Once payment made I'll do my best to get these in the post to you both......

Ron

Ron said:
Oops.... :oops: yes I am, I've put a load of stuff on the SSVC and this site, been inundated with inquires, so yes, you both have a set put by, I'll do them posted, need an address, paypal to [email protected]. Once payment made I'll do my best to get these in the post to you both......

Ron

no problem, sent the dosh as a gift.

I'll pm my address, cheers. Mike

All well.......
Keep you eyes open for more goodies..

Ron

Latest posts