• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NOW SOLD '69 DEVON CARAVETTE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BO JANGLES

Reaction score
We've got a really nice find here, with more history than I've ever seen. He's a 1969 Volkswagen type 2 early bay Devon conversion camper van, called "Denzel". In very good , very original condition, he was converted when new in Sidmouth, Devon & still retains his beautiful, full original 1969 Devon Caravette interior. He has been fitted with a reliable 1641cc engine, that starts first time, every time, He has been upgraded with front disc brakes, on a type 2 detectives adjustable front beam, together with coil over shocks, front & rear, giving a really nice ride. He's mot'd until May '16 & is tax free ! He has very solid body work & underside & is fitted with a stainless steel exhaust. Denzel has the most comprehensive service history that I've ever seen, which includes his original service book, stamped from '69 to '84, another file contains receipt from his full 46 years . He comes with the original owner instruction book & the original Devon owner instruction book & lots more. He is a UK supplied bus, so is right hand drive & benefits from an Empi gear shift for acurate gear selection. He's finished in gorgeous "Savanna Biege", which is a fantastic & very period colour, with matching interior trim & upholstery, original vintage gas hob & cool cupboard & has two rear seat belts.
A beautiful original UK Devon Caravette for only £13,995, we're based in Velator, Braunton, North Devon.

Hello there, I haven't, but will do on Monday as its at work

Hi there, lov'in the bus. Is it still for sale? And do you have any more pics of the interia.

Many thanks

Jo

Hi Jo,
yes it is still for sale at the moment,
if you click on this link to our facebook page you'll see the album with lots of pics
please shout if there are any others you want, or if you would like to ask anything
my number is 07972055868
http://www.facebook.com/resto.haus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks Bob.

Hi,
I like the van, do you have anymore to this standard and price?

NOW SOLD, but others available, please see my listings, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts