Official VANFEST Early Bay Camping Booking Thread

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Im now taking reservations and bookings for Vanfest 2011 ticket ordering and Early Bay camping.

We have been allocated a bigger area this year following oversubscription in the past. As you are probably aware the pricing structure this year has changed and requires a charge for a camping pitch as well as entery per person.

Prices are as follows -

Adult weekend (16 years and over) - £35.00

Camping pitch (to cover camper and awning/tent) - £20

In the past I have been pretty flexible getting additional people on our pitch at the last minute, but have been advised (generally) that this year must not exceed pre booked vans and so I will not be able to accomodate late comers this year .... please book via me in advance.

Closing date for bookings is end July so I will be closing orders mid July. Payment is via Paypal to [email protected]. Please pay fees yourself and add £6.00 if you require Special Delivery. Please also ensure payment contains full details - name, adress and requirement/ Feel free to cut and paste here too.

1. Clem
2. Wally

Finally - much has been written and discussed about Vanfest and is pricing. This thread is not for such discussion, merely for booking and info. Other threads are left to run their course but non relevant comments here will be deleted/edited - thank you in advance. :)

Cheers, Mike

Hi,
I've booked my tickets separately using the normal website, does this mean I'm stuck camping with all the others? Silly me!
Thanks,
->Adam

adamski said:
Hi,
I've booked my tickets separately using the normal website, does this mean I'm stuck camping with all the others? Silly me!
Thanks,
->Adam

Im sure this can be sorted for you. :)

1. Clem
2. Wally
3. Adamski - tickets paid.

Clem said:
adamski said:
Hi,
Thanks,
->Adam

I too have done the same as Adam,after the huge response last year I didn`t want to miss out on getting a ticket,can you get me with you guy`s too.
Phil.

Im sure this can be sorted for you. :)

1. Clem
2. Wally
3. Adamski - tickets paid.

1. Clem
2. Wally
3. Adamski - tickets paid
4.bluebay - tickets paid
5. AGC-tickets paid for 2 adults plus £6 for spec. delivery :D

Thanks Clem..... see you there (or at T2D open day)

Closing date for bookings via Early Bay, for Early Bay Camping, will be July 18th ..... please express interest sooner rather than later!

Thanks. :)

This is the last week left to book tickets via me, and/or reserve camping in the Early Bay area ... once the dates are passed there will be no opportunity.

:)

1. Clem
2. Wally
3. Adamski - tickets paid
4.bluebay - tickets paid
5. AGC-tickets paid for 2 adults plus £6 for spec. delivery
6. Creationblue Crew

Tickets now with me and will be sent out in the next few days.

For those that already had tickets and just required Early Bay Camping access (my self included) ... its all sorted - details to come via PM.

Oddly, despite the slow initial interest, we now have more units booked than in previous years. :mrgreen:

Just as a matter of interest, I paid the extra £6.00 for special delivery.... Is this infact recorded delivery (if so will it have to be signed for??)

How many are confirmed Clem?

AGC said:
Just as a matter of interest, I paid the extra £6.00 for special delivery.... Is this infact recorded delivery (if so will it have to be signed for??)

How many are confirmed Clem?

Yours will come Special Delivery , so yes, signed for by addressee.

Previously 10 pitches, this year 12, 'maybe' one or two more.

:?: Shizen, Any space? (I have tickets)

Also I have one ticket for sale, I purchased 4 with a camping plot and only 3 can go now.

Thanks

All Vanfest tickets for Early Bay Camping have been posted today - all will need to be 'signed for'.

Our plot space is now finalised and the deadlines have all passed, sorry everyone, its all done now.

Cheers :)

Latest posts