• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Offside rear hub wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollatine

Reaction score
Offside rear wheel hub needed as indicated by the pic below

For june1971 Vw camper

Attachments

• 5AFD64E3-9BFF-4E42-986A-3C4971111736.png
    5AFD64E3-9BFF-4E42-986A-3C4971111736.png
    1 MB · Views: 3
That’s great Sparkywig. Thank you.
Heritage have the left one but I can’t see the right. So I open this up to see if anyone has an offside rear one

I’ve probably got one on the shelf but not back in the unit until early next week

Hi buddy, got both sides, is it only the left one you want. I'm up in Wigan in the north west. How you going to get it?
Not really sure on price, what's the going rate for one of these? I'll take a fair offerIMG_20220717_165200265.jpg

Hi buddy, got both sides, is it only the left one you want. I'm up in Wigan in the north west. How you going to get it?
Not really sure on price, what's the going rate for one of these? I'll take a fair offerView attachment 2656
It’s the right one I need. Offside. Do you have the means to weigh it? It’ll have to travel by courier. In a box. With newspaper around it or some packaging. I’ll send this pic to my mate to check and then offer you a price. Thanks so much !

It’s the right one I need. Offside. Do you have the means to weigh it? It’ll have to travel by courier. In a box. With newspaper around it or some packaging. I’ll send this pic to my mate to check and then offer you a price. Thanks so much !
Sorry, looking at the picture I see they are the wrong way round - so it’s the one on left in the picture I need which is the offside rear.

Not really sure on price, what's the going rate for one of these? I'll take a fair offerView attachment 2656
Hi pheasant plucker, would £50 be a good offer? Are you able to organise a courier? By Royal Mail might be cheapest if you can box it up. Obviously I will cover all postage costs. I can’t see a way of getting it from up you to here another way. I did a quick search for courier costs - They were very pricey!

Hi pheasant plucker, would £50 be a good offer? Are you able to organise a courier? By Royal Mail might be cheapest if you can box it up. Obviously I will cover all postage costs. I can’t see a way of getting it from up you to here another way. I did a quick search for courier costs - They were very pricey!
Leave it with me, I'll break it down to the lightest weight and see if I can find the cheapest courier. I'll probably need your postcode to get quotes.

Latest posts