Oii ! Late bayers pop up yer pics!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jedi_stylie said:
dubscum said:
jedi_stylie said:
Holy shit I need to lower mine..

you been looking how us early owners do it :p

Uh huh..

Picture+5.png

:msn4:

:lol: props to yar mate, one very very tuff bus and the only one lower then a hundred on here :p Justin's panel is fully hardcore and i would love it.

you old boys have to body drop to get this low :D

dubscum said:
jedi_stylie said:

:lol: props to yar mate, one very very tuff bus and the only one lower then a hundred on here :p Justin's panel is fully hardcore and i would love it.

you old boys have to body drop to get this low :D

Mine is lowered, but I will be properly slamming some time in the future.But as I currently have no interior at all that has to take priority :roll:

Luke

Who is Justin? :lol:

Seems to be a theme so far with who built the only two good looking buses on this thread... :msn4:

had a 68 early, sold that and restores a 73 late, have just sold that and am doing a 72 devon now
bustor004.jpg

busseats007.jpg

hers the devon am doing now
various013.jpg

Hi Guys,

Well here's ours.. 1978 Westy Continental, recently restored...

29_jpg.jpg

Owned her for nearly 10 years...

Both mine at the time pic. was taken, sold the one in right hand lane
kjellogjeg.jpg

On our way to Big Bang april last year
bigbang2010337.jpg

To have a go at the track with my toy Losen
wwwvwbugcouk-BIGBANGSATURDAY2010404.jpg

Here's mine, went to all the effort of putting a pop top in it last summer, only to be turning it into a panel van once my EB is done!!
DSC01840.jpg

DSC01842.jpg

My new westy is due here end of January, its 2 owners from new, last owner was an 84 yr old lady who stuck it away in a garage when she stopped driving last year. Its been sat for a year or so, so will need some wake up work when it arrives. The interior is mint, comes with a bunch of paperwork incl all the OG service books, OG bill of sale etc

Plans are to tidy it up externally, a good polish should do i hope, and get the engine running, will also need a new poptop fitting i think

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

Latest posts