Oii ! Late bayers pop up yer pics!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg
[/quote]

My favourite late bay colour. Looks a real quality bus Gary. Nice find.

monkeyvanwestybike said:
Hey any of you late boys wanna pop up ya pics an stuff ? show us what ya got! :D

You want latebay pictures ? I'll give you latebay pictures Mexico Choppers style :lol:

You gotta love the seat
501.gif

IMAG0495.jpg

IMAG0496.jpg

IMAG0494.jpg

slammedresto said:

Hey Gary I might have a use for that high-riding fat chick = sell me the access panel for my engine bay would you?! :lol:

monkeyvanwestybike said:
Hey any of you late boys wanna pop up ya pics an stuff ? show us what ya got! :D

Good idea - Nice one :D

Theres so many great vans out there - early - cross - late -- I like them all and would be like to see more contact between the forums TBH.

How about a link to late bay, as though it were a forum like gallery etc. accesible from the forums listing maybe?

Why? Well its just that theres so much technical expertise out there and dividing it between forums, when the vehicles have so much in common, seems a waste of resource IMO.

You asked....Here's my Champagne Edition 2 Berlin Deluxe from California, it's a March 78 and i imported it myself in May this year, it landed on my drive all in at £7000, you save a load sourcing and importing yourself! it's a 2 litre fuel injection auto. i have loads of videos on youtube of it arriving and work i've done on it - here's the linky....

http://www.youtube.com/user/champervanman?feature=mhee" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this is a pic of "bollyknickers" the day i got her 27/5/11...
(check the faded paint)
dsc01264.jpg

this is the same van at camper jam a couple months later....
bollyatcj.jpg

i won't bore you with a load of pics but you may like to laugh at some of my video's on youtube....cheers for having us while our site is down, Rick & Bolly.

Nice pictures guys. Shows you can make a Late look good.

Keep them coming. 8)

Here Rhubarb -- a late late late crossover , i know you've all seen here before but as we are showing our true colours

rhubarb045.jpg

probably used all the leftovers on her , but she's tax exempt :shock:

Latest posts