• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Old 4 into 1 stainless exhaust

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay71

Reaction score
I have just put a new exhaust on my bus so my old one is for sale. I bought it from Bluebird Customs about 12 years ago, it's stainless steel and includes the header pipes, also stainless and in good condition. It has been on a lowered bus so the back box has been dragged across many speed bumps, it has a hole near the edge on the underside and a dent on the top where it has hit the underside of the bus. £30 if anyone wants it, collection from Newport...Jay

e0b9ca9a.jpg

44578fde.jpg

1c32eb55.jpg

678c9149.jpg

9b515239.jpg

c04a1141-1.jpg

Cant believe someone has not bought this, free bump dude

Is it possible to post?? How much, my stock one has just blown thanks to my youngest standing on the tailpipe!! :?

Hi Marco, I'm happy to wrap it up if you want to arrange a courier, not sure how much it would cost though.

Sorry Jay, got one today of a mate, Cheers marco.

if it isn't already sold i'll send payment today and collect at a show sometime in the future if that's cool? :|

Latest posts