Olive & Biddy - | Fantastic CamperJam weekend |

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StuF said:
Glad you had a good time mate 8)

gninnam said:
Loverly bus dude 8)
Glad the EBI trip was a success also :D

Cheers fellas!

Well seen as a CamperJam boycott is on the cards for me this weekend, that will give me time to install the bamboo parcel shelves I acquired whilst over there....

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

was walking around on sunday,when I saw some shining wheels 8)
IMG_4829.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

Foz said:
Well seen as a CamperJam boycott is on the cards for me this weekend, that will give me time to install the bamboo parcel shelves I acquired whilst over there....

Enjoy - was a pain in ass installing mine but worth it!

Bit late on this but I would like to know where you got the fold down buddy seat from as thats just what I want for mine.
I take it you paid to have it covered.
cheers
Paul

paul said:
Bit late on this but I would like to know where you got the fold down buddy seat from as thats just what I want for mine.
I take it you paid to have it covered.
cheers
Paul

Hi Paul, got the seat off eBay, it had a specially made bracket that came with it, so that the seat can fold downwards rather than upwards, which was the look I was after also. It's a pretty simple bracket, so if your handy at metalwork om sure you could fabricate one yourself to fit any fold down buddy seat.
If you want I can post up some pics of it.
I do believe the seat and bracket was a one off, not seen another since, and yes I had it covered at Bromsgrove Auto Trimmers. They also made the back rest part to suit.

e8ydyryt.jpg

As promised Paul....a pic of the bracket. The 2 slots allow the bracket to slide on plastic washers where the bolts fix to the bulkhead, which enables the whole seat to be raised, so as the seat can be stowed away downwards rather than upwards showing the underside framework.

Pretty genius and simple I thought! :cool:

Took Olive to a local charity event organised by Worcester Volks today. Staged in an Asda multistorey car park, over 150 vehicles of all VW descriptions turned out for the fund raiser.

Entered the show and shine with a donation to the 'Tickled Pink' charity organised by Asda in aid of breast cancer.

Won 'Best Air Cooled Van' and 'Best of Show'
Needless to say I was 'Tickled Pink' with joy!

3yge7yny.jpg

zuqevary.jpg

Mark6455 said:
Well done foz awesome bus well deserved

Mark

Cheers Mark, much appreciated! Are you attending any upcoming shows this season?

Should be at tatton park bit I know you won't be there
It all depends if I get my tracking sorted tomorrow as its awful and I've had big problems getting someone to do it due to being low and narrowed.

gururady.jpg

uru4era4.jpg

Doing it for all the EarlyBays @ 'Carfest North' - Oulton Park Racetrack
The only Bay in the village!!

Word has it as Campervans are a new category on the club stands. ...Chris Evans will be popping over to have a chat with us live on his radio 2 breakfast show tomorrow morning from 10am....

Managed to fit the bamboo shelves I acquired at EBI-5 today...in time for V-Dub Island this coming weekend.

Matches perfectly to the interior colour scheme, so very pleased with the outcome!

a5ehutas.jpg

ysenuvaj.jpg

-------------------------------Own a Bay?.......Feel the Love!!

Foz said:
Managed to fit the bamboo shelves I acquired at EBI-5...in time for V-Dub Island this coming weekend.

Matches perfectly to the interior colour scheme, so very pleased with the outcome!

a5ehutas.jpg

ysenuvaj.jpg

Latest posts