Olive & Biddy - | Fantastic CamperJam weekend |

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and the wife to be with Olive @ Carfest North
u5ubuguq.jpg

As approved by Chris Evans
hynu3u5a.jpg

-------------------------------Own a Bay?.......Feel the Love!!

Just read through your entire thread.
Very nice bus dude.very nice indeed.love the green.:)

Do you get any trouble from the police with your us style number plates?
Mines a US bus n I wanna get these sort of plates but don't wanna be getting stopped every trip I do.:/

Keep up the good work buddy.:)

Matt

Cheers Matt :) No troubles with the US plates as yet my friend. I do keep meaning to get a plain set made and keep on the bus just in case tho.

-------------------------------
Own a Bay?.......Feel the Love!!

LaineyW said:
Absolutely stunning :mrgreen:

Thankyou Lainey, and anyone else who has commented, much appreciated!

As I keep reiterating, a guy by the name of Alan or 'tiki-al' (his user name on here) takes most of the credit for her current condition....I merely had a vision and have put my stamp on her over the last 2 years of ownership, to which I think its turned out for the better.

New clutch fitted the weekend by Aircooled Engineering - Tyseley, Birmingham. Top lads who go the extra mile for customer satisfaction... as well as the clutch I also mentioned my rear spring plates were squeaking. On collection they told me they had took the covers off and greased everything up for me, and made sure my front beam is all packed with grease too, all free of charge! Voila!... No squeaks so far!! and 1 very happy, satisfied customer :D

Also uncovered were some strange looking box section brackets welded to the rear beam

9usahyge.jpg

uvutyrud.jpg

Any ideas?

Hey foz do you know what grease they used as mine is doing the same thing and driving me mad

mark

That's strange. Mine seemed to squeek a lot too when I got it back. 2 tubes of grease did the job. :roll:

68_early_bay said:
aspro said:
radish said:
Your not supposed to use grease it'll start squeaking again. Talc is the answer I believe.

I'm assuming you're joking right?

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45049&hilit=Talc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:msn4:

That's in reference to the donuts Shaun. I'm talking about the beam tubes.

aspro said:
68_early_bay said:
radish said:
Your not supposed to use grease it'll start squeaking again. Talc is the answer I believe.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45049&hilit=Talc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:msn4:

That's in reference to the donuts Shaun. I'm talking about the beam tubes.

Thought you were on about the spring plates foz was referring to, and what was driving mark mad :D

Ok still squeaking after a road trip today!! :|
I think its going to have to be talc or chalk ftw!!

Talk defo works, built mine up this way and it's always been squeak free

Chalk it is then, I will have to do this as it does drive me nuts. .....thanks for the confirmation

Latest posts