One owner Unrestored 71 deluxe So Cal Microbus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how I managed to miss this thread for so long!:D

When I saw it for sale originally, I remember not being able to get it out of my mind for ages, and wondering whether there was enough money in the piggy bank etc! :lol:

I bet you didn't sleep, the night before you saw it on these shores for the first time!

Looking forward to seeing more of it in due course. 8)

I've only just spotted this thread too and all I can say is OMG :shock: ...get that underside dinitroled asap...great that you are keeping it stock....I dread to think what you had to pay for it (and that's coming from a split owner :roll: ) but it was well worth it for such a unique bus..well done

froggy said:
Is your carb gold or is it just the light? :?

it looks more like brass than gold, possibly a z coat or something?

thanks for the comments guys. i got offered money at volksworld but its not forsale. I do have enough dinitrol to do underneath just need to find the time hopefully before the next outing in 9 weeks time... a wedding :D

It wasnt too bad put it this way i couldnt afford one from these shores in the same condition. Everyone was asking "when was it restored?" :lol:
I had Randy Carlson from oldbug look over it and the vert i bought with it so i was sure it was tiptop.

heres a few pics from the gallery thread in the lineup. We lost alot of space to some of the traders unfortunately. it was funny being parked up beside John's bus. I've never seen a bus get so much attention... at one stage i counted 35 people around his bus.

IMAG0152.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

Johnny,

What can one say 8) Uber clean, Uber Straight and Uber Original :!: Very very superbly nice indeed - Enjoy ;)

Latest posts