• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Opening Quarter & Blowers For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a passenger side quarter light for sale, really good condition except the catch has broken, but I have a new one so you just need to fit it and bingo! rude new quarter! correct VW glass etc.
Ralph037.jpg

Ralph038.jpg

I also have 2 VW blowers, one is the late model bay ones that really shoft some air, and the smaller one is used on some VWs to cool down injectors, but is really good for putting in beetles or in your bay for that extra air flow. Both are 12V :mrgreen:

Ralph029.jpg

Ralph030.jpg

Ralph031.jpg

smaller one

Ralph032.jpg

Ralph033.jpg

Ralph034.jpg

Make me some offers and grab yourself a bargain. 8)

The blowers can fit in most places, but you can mount them under the dash to push turbo amounts of air onto the windscreen. This is one of those blowers that actually works on demisting the front screen. Just wire into a switch and you can demist on stationary.

You can also connect up to the fresh air to give you a greater blow :shock: :wink:

The smaller one can fit into a T piece under the dash for a notch or a beetle and will greatly increase the air flow. It can be used on a bay etc aswell and is quite handy as its so small. :mrgreen: 8)

What you after for the small one easy......

also whats it like coping with the hot air closer to the engine? thinking of introducing it under the bus as in the bluebirds bilge pump affair....

Hello mate, im after a tenner posted for the small one. It is good with heat as its for use orginally for cooling injectors so was fitted by the engine 8)

Hi easy - not sure how much bigger the 'big' one is, but how about £15 posted for that one?

Hi Araon. Thats cool. would prefer cheque if that cool I will PM you my address for it 8)

Angus - sounds like a plan :wink: I will PM you my address for the cheque etc. 8)

Thanks guys - no idea what or where I'll use it for :mrgreen: - but got to collect bits haven't you. I'll pop the cheque in the post as soon as easy - many thanks.....

on the pancaked bays they were used to blow the air over the exchangers and into the bus far superior and a good one will blow yer socks off.....

Both blowers now sold, cheers Angus and Araon :D 8)

Opening quarter light still up for grabs :mrgreen: lets say £15 for the opening quarter and new latch posted! bargain! :mrgreen:

Opening quarter light still for sale - ttt for the morning crew! :mrgreen: 8)

Opening quarter light and catch still up for grabs :mrgreen:

BTT easy, and you have a PM apologising 'cos I totally forgot about this!! Cheque in the post 1st class tomorrow - sorry!
angus

doodbrie said:
Hi
Do you still have the Quarter Light for sale if so how much with postage.
Cheers
doodbrie

Hello mate, its £15 posted (window and new catch) :mrgreen:

opening quarter still for sale :mrgreen:

I'll take the opening quarter please sir!

Can you pm me your address and I'll fire off a cheque 8)

Latest posts