• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Opening quarter lights , front doors

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grazy

Reaction score
Opening quarter lights for sale come with new rubbers , one lot fitted one not but supplied ,
Rivet on one with new rubbers needs replacing but will be included in sale £80 :)

Grazy

Im looking to change my door scrapers ect, are all the rubber parts needed for the job included? May be worth me buying this.

Thanks Just

Hi Just , The only rubber that comes with these is the one round the quarterlight itself , Hope this helps

Quarterlight also come with a super cool Hong Kong Phooey sticker 8)

Ok thanks, not for me then but im sure some1 will be looking for a Hong Kong Phooey sticker, how cool

Just

Pictures if anyone is interested ;)
100_1892.jpg

And the other ,
100_1891.jpg

Been looking at your resto thred nice work .Have you still got these windows .I'v been let down by a so called dealer :evil:

Hi Jim , at the moment Dubdubz has dibs on these , if he drops out you are next in line ;)

Grazy said:
Hi Jim , at the moment Dubdubz has dibs on these , if he drops out you are next in line ;)

yes I still want them - just organising payment and collection my end whilst waiting for a couple of pics ;)

I'm away for a couple of days as it's easter [not in either of the vans :cry: ] so speak Tues next week ?

Collected and paid.

thanks to Graeme for patience and Steve for final delivery

oh and thanks for the storage box, a bit of duct tape it'll be like new! :lol:
I'll post pics when they are installed!!

cheers

Darren

Gotta lurve Hong Kong Phooey dude - She needs educatin in old cartoons mate :lol:

Latest posts