Oregon Patina 71 Deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barkafer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right for those of you who know me you might think there's a bit of a pattern developing here when you see the photo below!

1971_bus_004.jpg

1971_bus_001.jpg

1971bus012.jpg

1971bus005.jpg

Yes it's a '71 Chianti/Pastel white microbus with a westy interior slung in there and oodles of that strange and fascinating paint finish! Delicious isn't she? :D
I really must get out more and off that damn web site! You all know the one, it shall remain unnamed cos if I mention it I'll have to go and look :roll:
Anyway, I saw a couple of you at SH today and mentioned the bus, so here it is. Enjoy!

1971bus006.jpg

1971bus019.jpg

1971bus026.jpg

4_11_2012_001.jpg

4_11_2012_002.jpg

4_10_2012_023.jpg

Chris you seriously need to seek help brother. You are addicted, step away from the computer. And the best thing for you is to go cold turkey, I'll be round to pick up the vans tomorrow night to make it better :lol:

Marvel said:
Chris you seriously need to seek help brother. You are addicted, step away from the computer. And the best thing for you is to go cold turkey, I'll be round to pick up the vans tomorrow night to make it better :lol:

Thanks for the kind offer Paul, but you'll have to get past the kids first (all 5 of 'em!), they're just as bad as me when it comes to Bus stuff! :lol:
Just completed the 2nd payment, shipping to be arranged and then we are go :D

Finally on the way with a local tow company to a more accessible spot for the hauler to pick up for port!
It's been a bit of a saga! :roll: Snow stopped the hauler from collecting on Monday!

2013-01-09113821_zpsa253dca7.jpg

2-3 weeks for delivery I reckon.

Barkafer said:
Seeking treatment through a course of Stella cidre at the moment!

At least drink some local cidER ;) Ill send you some if you cant get any oop your way :lol:

Nice bus BTW

Thank you Gentlemen. Can't wait to get my mitts on her!

The Stella course hasn't worked, I've come to the conclusion that it's too French and too weak!
Mr Creation, you are dead right, we make much better cider over 'ere!

I've been getting stuck into some Hennesey and Thatchers of late with much better results.
After 3 I cant see the puter screen! :lol:

Anyway, theres a big snowstorm over in Oregon so the hauler couldn't collect today.
Hope it clears soon cos we'll miss the boat.!

Yes it is. I'll have a good look at it when it gets to Felixstowe (I asume it's on the same shipment )

My old man had a 1968 4.2 in Red back in the day. Mum's still got the original log book!
I'll have to ask her what happened to it? Went for a resto and never saw it again!
:?

Latest posts