• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Original vw parts ALL years! PICTURE ADDED! new stuff added!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
monkiboy said:
No sorry, Just pm me your paypal address and I will send over a Refund.....

Did you receive the PM, I sent it about a week ago, as I haven't got a refund?

monkiboy said:
No RHD stuff....

And Yes I'll send you over a tracking number asap ;)
(Sorry for all the delays dude!)

:)

Can I have a tracking number for the 8 Hibcaps. Paid ages ago. Are these held up and been returned to you. When can I expect them?

Looking for a pair of window winder handles with the chrome and the chrome surround for the interior door lock levers.

Been through all the photo's and no sign of a petrol pump?
Looking for one to replace mine. I have an alternator fitted and it I believe is an old Beetle motor.
Any chance? And price please.

J & P
:D :D :D

Monkiboy

Got the radio blanking plate - great, thanks, will give you a shout when the hubcaps get here

Cheers Rob :D

Lee,

You mention late Beetle parts...i maybe after some bits...specifically a passenger (n/s) door and possibly a bonnet if they are straight and 100% rust free?

Thanks James :D

Hello,
How much for a pair of chrome door-pull escutcheons for a 71 Bay shipped to CO10 UK.
Thanks.

Looking for a pair of LHD wiper arms (prefer silver) for a '69-73 bus. If you have them, can you give me a price please. Shipped to either UK or USA depending on cost.

Latest posts