• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Original vw parts ALL years! PICTURE ADDED! new stuff added!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the blades (I thing page 24) and the heater levers on page 35 also please. Would you have a '67 ghia ignition switch?

No tracking number ? Whats all this chat we've had about you going to send tracking numbers then and me (more of us) waiting stupidly for them ? They werent ever there or ever going to come then? Why didnt you just say so ? I would not have purchased from you otherwise.

I paid around 22nd May! Pateince running very thin and now wondering how you will proceed if they get lost in shipment (2014 and yes it still happens lots)!

Monkiboy,
Its been about 2 weeks since I paid for a pair of chrome door escutcheons and I've had no communication from you and have not received any parts.
Please advise!

Have received the light units, bigger than I thought, but have not received the window winders that I ordered before the lights!

I am after a drivers side (offside) mines a right hand drive tailgate hinge? Just need the mid section but the whole thing would be useful.

Ged

A month has gone by now and my door escutcheons still haven't shown up.
Can you check with your post office (or who ever you used to ship) to see if there is a way of tracing?
Or claiming for a lost package?
If it hasn't arrived in a month I don't hold out much hope of it ever showing up.
Regards,
Paul.