OTHER DUBS YOU OWN PIC THREAD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my other project...

05102007418.jpg

8)

eBAYpICS085.jpg

MY '72 GT BEETLE WITH HOT MOTOR!
21102007295.jpg

MY '87 GTI CABRIO...SOOOOO MUCH FUN!
eBAYpICS295.jpg

THE BIG COMFY SMOKER! MY 2.8 V6 PASSAT SYNCRO.

Olsen... your oval looks HARD! :twisted: what plans have you got for it?

BB70, love the GT, a guy in our club just finished a resto on his GT in tomoato red and it looks amazing too.

Johnnyâ„¢ said:

It's never been registered in this country, even though it's been here about 7 years. Needs a bit of welding and the wiring finished then it'll be back on the road.
It's running a 1600 t/p motor at the moment but I'm going to turbo it at some point.
Other than that it's pretty much done.
I'm not going to paint it because I'll just worry about it getting chipped! :lol:

With the wheels on blocks, the pan will sit 2 inches lower than the tyres! :lol:

Olson - sick as usual 8)
Baybus70 - love your collection - especially the Golf - do love the Mk1 convertible - a timeless classic :wink:

Olson said:
Johnnyâ„¢ said:

It's never been registered in this country, even though it's been here about 7 years. Needs a bit of welding and the wiring finished then it'll be back on the road.
It's running a 1600 t/p motor at the moment but I'm going to turbo it at some point.
Other than that it's pretty much done.
I'm not going to paint it because I'll just worry about it getting chipped! :lol:

With the wheels on blocks, the pan will sit 2 inches lower than the tyres! :lol:

"I like it alot" (said in a Ace Ventura Stylie!) 8)

MK 1 Golf is my favourite part from my bus! Does anyone else have a hard time condoning having 4 rides. Its financial suicide but they all make me smile!!!!

baybus70 said:
MK 1 Golf is my favourite part from my bus! Does anyone else have a hard time condoning having 4 rides. Its financial suicide but they all make me smile!!!!

I pretend to myself that im saving money on two of them due to cheap insurance and no tax :lol: that is a laugh :D

Well if we're talking about mk1s, here's my old GTi I sold to make way for the Deluxe...

KIF_1751.jpg

8)

Been doing some work on the notch, with ride height and bits.

Check the new tyres out!! :wink:

NewTyres2.jpg

NewTyres1.jpg

Stops in the wet now! plus looks sick aswell 8)

DSC00212.jpg

How about an 'Other VW's you almost own' thread?...

I was on my delivery round yesterday and spotted a 1974 bug with a 2004 tax disk, it still looks pretty straight ans was obviously well looked after before being laid up. I asked the owner what they had planned for it and if it was for sale - 'oh, yes' she replied 'a nice young man came around yesterday and asked us that - we connected a battery and it started straight away and he's picking it up at the weekend' - the price, £350! Gutted :evil:

A lesson learned there - ask as soon as you see it, or someone else will get in there first!

;)

Car was parked in my works compound for 1 week. When i returned someone had had some fun.Gutted two owners from new. 60000 miles, all gone to waste!

Image079.jpg

HOW THE HELL DID THEY MANAGE TO DESTROY IT SO MUCH! :cry:

i hate to ask... but what the fuck was it? :? a jetta?

looks like that got at it with a forklift or something heavy :(

Like the battery in the boot still being there......... :wink:

Some b@stards around :evil:

Yeah it was a jetta, and i'd spent hours and £££ working on it!
If someone did this kinda thing to my bus i couldn't be held responsible!
This pic was taken after i put the car back on it wheels, it was upside down!!!

Latest posts