OTHER DUBS YOU OWN PIC THREAD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not VW but it's the right group...

P4260033.jpg

P4260024.jpg

P4260022.jpg

I love that Fastback so much!

My old one has just come up for sale (see here) and I really wanted to buy it back to fit a narrowed beam cos of your car. Unfortunatley cash rules. :(

jabbo said:
I love that Fastback so much!

My old one has just come up for sale (see here) and I really wanted to buy it back to fit a narrowed beam cos of your car. Unfortunatley cash rules. :(

I think I was speaking to at VW action. I had just got it.

Airtime said:
Easy, I just love your new (p)ride! It's awesome! 8)

And Lucky Boy, I'm just speechless! :shock:

cheers dude 8) just gonna use it as me daily, but they will be a few cheeky suprises on the way hopefully :wink:

lucky boy... i know that car well....

cant believe colin sold it.... but think he is loving the fire truck

ur only round the corner from us lot rnt u?

spit nolan said:
lucky boy... i know that car well....

cant believe colin sold it.... but think he is loving the fire truck

ur only round the corner from us lot rnt u?

It was a shame to let the fire bus go, but it was no longer being used, I love the fast back, I have just taken it off the road for the winter and bought a mk2 golf gti.
6fc5_0.jpg

Ingrid and myself in 2006. We've been together since 90. The second photo is Ingrid and the Ruptured Tortoise. The car in the center is my wifes' 55 Chrysler New Yorker "Rosie".

LeifandIngrid.jpg

home.jpg

welcome, its nice to see some sunny pictures! we brits dream about it 8)

you have some cool looking rides.

helllo doood! and welcome, nice bay n bug :wink: 8)

Thanks for the warm welcoming guys. I've been VeeDubbin it since 88 and thought I'd come here to share and learn. ACVW's are like music, they're universal language. It's things like these that bring us together. Here's a pic of my not so pretty 66 project I picked up for $300us in the background a 68 Ghia builder. I like finding rats and bringing them back to life. Enjoy.

bug4sale3.jpg

Here's a view of our driveway.

driveway1.jpg

:shock: Nice selection and driveway you have - welcome and keep the pics coming 8)

I wish that was a Lowlight! Ghia changed the nose in 1960 to the machine pressed front clip :cry: 59 and back were the Lowlight Karmann Ghia's. The sheetmetal on the Lowlight's was all hand formed. From what I understand this should qualify the Lowlights as "Exotic Sports Car" but they are yet to be identified as such. I think when they finaly are the price will skyrocket :!:

Here's a pic of the 68 in the garage. I found it in a field totally disassembled by a tweeker :( The body is totally straight with light surface rust and the nose has never been hit. The glass was removed but is still intact. This car has potental! I'm saving it for a full restoration.

ghia68.jpg

This is a water fight I had with the kids in July. It was over 100 degrees farenhight (?). Your going to laugh but we are looking forward to fog and rain.
waterfight1.jpg

Jebus! fig you need your own Split museum! nice collection that DC is very very nice. 8)

Latest posts