OTHER DUBS YOU OWN PIC THREAD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks dude - got to fix that brake caliper soon to let the car get a bit of sun.

rob-stone said:
mine

DSCF0869.jpg

ive got 1 of them 2
Picture040.jpg
[/img]

Another update, seeing as we go through cars like nobody's business.

The Fastback and Squareback have now gone, but in it's place we've got another golf (just a temporary runaround) and a 66 bug.

DSCF0233.jpg

It needs a bit of work, but anyone who knows me will know I'm not afraid of a challenge. :lol:

nice collections of ther dubs here! 8)

I have a '67 Splitbus and a '74 which I love.

340695.jpg

340833.jpg

I now have a good range of busses; split, early bay, late bay. Enough for now.

Cheers, A.

As well as my 68 Devon caravette I have got this as my daily driver. It's still got it's original paint, never been welded and every cavity and underneath is smothered in waxoil. It's a fuel injection model so it goes like a very fast thing ( compared to my bus ).
DSCF4901ok.jpg

DSCF4903ok.jpg

DSCF4902ok.jpg

DSCF4898ok.jpg

DSCF4895ok.jpg

DSCF4894ok.jpg

And yes, that is a `cheeky´ bay in the background. :wink:

seeing as my bay and mk3 golf are moving onto new owners my lovely BF just went to pick this up for me :D 8)

IMG_7267.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwww MAN thats the fookin nuts Emerald , Jabbo is a good boy . Coolio 8)

He is indeed a good boy, he caught a train early this morning then drove it back to me, got in an hour ago. Im the luckiest girl, he is soopah!

I cant describe how happy its made me, i love it.

In order of appearence:
Sonypics019.jpg
Sold cause I wanted a split. :(
ap14.jpg
Sold cause I was moving house :(
bigred.jpg
Don't ask...... :oops:
DSC00003-1.jpg
Sold cause Early Bays are best.... :D

I had the bus, the mk 3 golf and a 66 bug. Ive sold them all and just have the MK1 now

Scott is a law unto himself :lol: He has the panel, his piss-shat, the ghia, the monkey bike and the scooter, he sold his Mk3 golf about a month ago

We also have the vintage caravan :D

Latest posts